Miata turbo manifold

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Miguelitto

Miata turbo manifold

Post by Miguelitto »

Hello guys!
I've used search, but i couldn't find what I want, so I'll post it here, if it was already posted somewhere, please tell me!!! :wink: :wink:

So, I want to go TURBO, but here in Brazil, is to expansive to made a turbo manifold(around a 500-600 usd :cry: :cry: ), so I was wondering if Ebay's Miata turbo manifold would fit in a B6ZE like mine! 8)

I found this 3 turbos manifold!
Turbo manifold 1

Turbo manifold 2

Turbo manifold 3

What do you guys think about it!?

Tks!!!
Never run faster than your angel can fly!........ My angel has NOS
My worklog || Brazil => http://www.mx3zone.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PoisonDrop

Re: Miata turbo manifold

Post by PoisonDrop »

My BP manifold won't fit on my B6, so I'm assuming the Miata's won't either. The bolt patterns are different. But I'm talking about a BP Miata though (94+ I think), so not sure what motor those headers are for. The one does say it's for a 1.6L, and I've never seen the 1.6L motor (so I don't really know), but that bolt patterm does look strikingly similar to my BP...
93 MX-3 BP - Worklog
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

Miguelitto
I have a turbo b6 manifold for sale.
With an external gate and t3 flanged.

Let me know if you would be interested
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
MapaX5
antispam: No

Post by MapaX5 »

PoisonDrop wrote:My BP manifold won't fit on my B6, so I'm assuming the Miata's won't either. The bolt patterns are different. But I'm talking about a BP Miata though (94+ I think), so not sure what motor those headers are for. The one does say it's for a 1.6L, and I've never seen the 1.6L motor (so I don't really know), but that bolt patterm does look strikingly similar to my BP...
although the bolt patterns LOOK the same, the difference is in the spacing. the BP motor is... a longer motor. to use simple terms. he needs to find a turbo off a capri or a 323 GTX. i know when i lived in colombia Mazdas 323 were the most comon vehicles around. shouldn't be that much different in brazil.
just my $.5
Oh, and the 1.6 IS the B6 motor. the BP is a 1.8.
'91 MX-5 with plenty of mods, '94 DOHC MX-3__HP Design muffler, glasspack, custom intake (superk's idea), KYB GR-2 shocks, projector headlights, GS front end, Rear Disc brake conversion, swaybar and tie bar, and lip spoiler, JDM mazdaspeed full-length side skirts,
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Ya, we've gone over this many times before. Link number 1 Will work IF you cut the exhaust flange and flip it. The miata turbo points up and you'll need it to point down. Keep in mind on what turbo you want to use and expect to do the odd reweld on your cheap obx mani. you better be able to weld or know a guy. Please try out the search some more and read through the worklogs.
10secSim

Post by 10secSim »

i'm building a batch of b6 dohc manis right now 500$ their stainless. life time warrenty and have a t3 flange and tial flange for external waste gate...they will be out with in a month i will post a link on the for sale forum and they will be on ebay
B6 1.6L DOHC, CAI, custom intake mani. with internal velocity stacks, 65mm thottle body, probe 4-2-1 header, custom 2.5" high flow exhaust, Centerforce dual friction, MS2, MSD 6A, Tokico struts, EIBACH springs.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2443642" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Forced Induction”