91 Mr2 for sale or trade

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
uppitycracker

91 Mr2 for sale or trade

Post by uppitycracker »

Well I used to be on this site all the time and for last while I was trying to sell my car, I finally did, a red 93 MX3 GS. It was a good car and I was sad to see it go. Well a few weeks ago I picked up a yellow 91 MR2 turbo and to say the least I was over my MX3 ;) Well it was great while it lasted, I was ill the last week and since I missed a few days my work found that "unacceptable" so I got fired. Im really really bummed out because this mr2 was my dream car but I guess I need to suck it up and get over it.

So Im putting the car up for sale or trade:

The car is yellow a 91 mr2T with 180,000kms on it. Flawless condition, runs great, shifts good, boosts real well. Has the stock cd player, and power everything. Any more details just ask.

Im asking 11,000CND OBO safetied and etested or $7500 safetied and etesed + a decent mx-3 gs 5spd. I think thats a decent deal, the $7500 is for the loan I took out and the mx3 balances it out so I still come out with a car.

So email me for pics and any info you might want. Also if anyone doubts my story Ill show you my notification of termination from work...blah life sucks sometimes...

Email: thedawson@cogeco.ca

<small>[ November 06, 2003, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: uppitycracker ]</small>
Rushton

Re: 91 Mr2 for sale or trade

Post by Rushton »

I might be interested, where in canada are you located? is the motor stock? has the engine been rebuilt? thanx
uppitycracker

Post by uppitycracker »

Hey man everything on this car is stock, no the engine hasnt been rebuilt but it has been kept up well.

Im in Chatham, Ontario, Canada.

Im not sure I wanna ship so that might not happen.

<small>[ November 06, 2003, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: uppitycracker ]</small>
uppitycracker

Post by uppitycracker »

<small>[ November 06, 2003, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: uppitycracker ]</small>
uppitycracker

Post by uppitycracker »

TTT

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”