Where to buy Green Stuff in Canada (Edmonton)

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
wytbishop

Where to buy Green Stuff in Canada (Edmonton)

Post by wytbishop »

Hey everyone,

I ordered EBC rotors and pads from the Canadian distributor in Ont. a couple weeks ago but now they're saying that EBC has backordered them and it'll be a couple more weeks. I figure there must be some shops that carry them in stock.

Anybody know of a place where a guy can walk in and walk out with EBC Green Stuff pads?

You may also have a recommendation for another brand which you really like. I'd be interested in hearing your input.

Thanks.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Re: Where to buy Green Stuff in Canada (Edmonton)

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

I want those pads too. They are a great product.
Get your stuff from
Image In Motion. - Good cutomer service and they are just in BC. Way faster.
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

Carbotech XP10. True ceramic pad that works well on the track and street. Although with your extremely cold winters, I'd go with the XP8 or AX6 series...
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

Once again, time to namedrop, Call Canada Custom Vehicles, ask for Brad Gilbert and tell him that Clint Taylor sent you. I get a discount if you want me to get them for you, thirty percent off. I'll call them in the a.m. if you're interested.
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

93vtecklr wrote:Once again, time to namedrop, Call Canada Custom Vehicles, ask for Brad Gilbert and tell him that Clint Taylor sent you. I get a discount if you want me to get them for you, thirty percent off. I'll call them in the a.m. if you're interested.
Do it. I need rears for the 04' Miata w/ sport suspension (DP21685) and stock MX-3 fronts (DP2824). If he has them in stock I'll paypal you the money immediately so that you can pay for them. We can work out how to get em up here later.

That would be the tits.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

I dont paypal so ill just drive there tomorrow and let you know, they are a greenstuff supplier and can usually have ish there within a day or two, i got time off for the week to handle some business so i can drive up there. I still gotta give you those freakin decals too. I'm glad to hear you're moving ahead with the miata swap, freakin genius.
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”