[FS] 96 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
tmac4t4

[FS] 96 GS

Post by tmac4t4 »

yes, i change my cars like i do my socks...got a good deal on a suv for the winter...if the mx doesnt sell for a reasonable price ill store it...the way i see it..i can always get another in the spring :shrug:

http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicl ... Z162077470" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImageImage
tmac4t4

Re: [FS] 96 GS

Post by tmac4t4 »

come to me with 1000 cash, drive it away as seen in the pictures with exception to the carbon fibre tails and 17" rims. and ill throw in the extra parts i have..car was just e-tested not even a month ago....doesnt burn any oil, absolutley no lifter noise, strong runner...rust on drivers door..stock bumper included.
ImageImageImageImage
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

boo hold onto the car for 8 months for me!
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

onlytrueromeo wrote:boo hold onto the car for 8 months for me!
You're moving to Canada?
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

lol no, I am going to buy another mx3 in ~8 months!

I'm moving to either central NY (Albany-Syracuse) or some remote part in Pennsylvania.

He should still hold the car for me :mrgreen:

I will be looking for a good body car that has a solid frame. Everything else will be getting stripped, or replaced!

Unfortunately, I can't even look at buying one until at least March.
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

haha sorry man 8 months is too long..im lookin to get rid of it within the next week or so.
ImageImageImageImage
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Anyone know if I can register it in NY? Ive been looking for a clean silver MX and cant find in the US.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Yeah, you'll be able to register it in NY. Call the border wherever you want to bring it across, they will tell you what forms you need. You won't be able to drive it across, you will have to trailer it.

The only way you can possibly drive it across is if you do it on a weekday when the DMV is open, and you will have to buy the car, sign paperwork, drive back across border, register car and put it on insurance then go back and pick the car up. I don't even know if it can be done in 1 day, because of the paperwork filled out at border.

You will need a bill of sale (can write up something on a computer). You will need to pay tax on this, so make the bill of sale less than you paid! It will need to be signed by you and the seller.

I would also call the DMV to check about safety issues. The DMV will allow any vehicle that was produced in the US/Canada with the same safety measures that the US abides to. There is a sticker under our hoods somewhere that says some US code on it.

Heres some more info.
http://thegarageblog.com/garage/cross-b ... g-it-home/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Google will provide more results. I almost did this when I went to go look at a car, had everything ready, but the guy lied to me about the condition. I was pissed because I drove 5 hrs. Pics he took was of everything but rust/accident.

Make sure you get pics before driving so far!

Good luck with the sale tmac, your car does look rather clean.
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

sold.. it feels good knowing its goin to a good home...and not the scrap yard this time :freak:

still have the 17's if anyones interested.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”