What the f%#! is wrong with "Vee-Dub" fans

Other - General Mazda Discussions
93vtecklr

Re: What the f%#! is wrong with "Vee-Dub" fans

Post by 93vtecklr »

Haha maybe the jettas shouldn't have a 1.8t badge, maybe an SS badge......................
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

I didn't consider the fact that maybe the honduh crews gave JDM a bad rep, that would make perfect sense. But I'm with you on that one Ino.
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
Robx1r

Post by Robx1r »

because jdm sucks a-- simple really all i hear every day is jdm honda this jdm honda thatits just a shorter way of say standard!
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

93vtecklr wrote:Haha maybe the jettas shouldn't have a 1.8t badge, maybe an SS badge......................
You obviously haven't heard about the upcoming Bugatti Blitzkreig SS. :(
Cody
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

oh wow, bu---zing! Im gonna nickname my mx "Vimy"
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

_-Night-Shade-_ wrote:I didn't consider the fact that maybe the honduh crews gave JDM a bad rep, that would make perfect sense. But I'm with you on that one Ino.
Well, let's put it this way.
I'm from Argentina. In my country, almost every time there's an accident involving street racing, or a street racer, there's a civic right in the middle of it.
In the late '90s, some idiot in a twin turbo civic hatchback T-boned another car, in which a woman and her little girl were traveling. The little girl died instantly, and the woman died after more than a month in ICU.
The AH showed up on TV a few weeks later (rich daddy, you know?) crying, saying that he wasn't speeding, that it was just an accident.
Meanwhile, police ran forensics found a 270 ft skid mark on the pavement (because he wasn't speeding, you see?).
So, ever since, every kid with a hatchback in Buenos Aires is automatically considered a future killer with a 1 ton weapon.
Unfortunately, the whole bolt on philosophy makes the problem even worse, because now any idiot with a budget can put obscene amounts of power on a car no heavier than a paperweight, without having the knowledge (or the brain) to upgrade the brakes, suspension, etc, to make the car able to handle that extra power. Not to mention the maturity to use that power at the track, instead of the street. So the result is dead people, maimed people, and these idiots giving anybody with a Japanese sport car automatically the same reputation THEY earned.

Sorry for the rant, and my apologies to the mods for posting a death story. I did it because I think it's relevant, but if you disagree, feel free to delete it.
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish, but the Delorean with flux capacitor and hover conversion is the best car of all time...
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
Dark_Rider2k3

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

LOL flyer.

but no, civic kids piss me off. I was with my dad in our VR4, and some civic kid decided he'd try and blow right past me.

Boy did he feel stupid when I overtook him.

And no, I am not recommending payback, but I was sooooo mad that day.. the honda looked UGLY. Like your typical honda fag..

but yeah let's just say his "big muffler and spoiler" were nothing to my sleek and fast VR4
Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

Dark_Rider2k3 wrote:
And no, I am not recommending payback

Of course... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
projectzemx3

Post by projectzemx3 »

just think of it this way,

he had to buy a JDMASFUCK sticker, just to hack it up and make this FUCKJDM sticker....... he still had to buy the sticker, so the japanese market made money off this guy anyways so we still win.

anyways let him go struggle with his wheel studs and torques bits, while i do a nice japanese timing belt with my 10 and 12 mm sockets, in half the time, with half the trouble.
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!
MX3 96
antispam: No

Post by MX3 96 »

Too each his own but I never put down another.
marcdh

Post by marcdh »

There'll always be knobs on either side! Euro scene is pretty big here, being in Europe and all that. Lots of golfs and polos with -45deg camber, diagonal number plates and bicycle tyres stretched over 8" rims. Some look great, alot just look hilarious, but there's always tasteless people no matter what the manufacturer. I've just never much liked euro cars, even as a child their designs looked bland and utilitarian, though I think the same about subarpoos.
AZ-3 1498cc Turbo! EVO 8 turbo and manifold, 5 stud swap, SSR Type C, DIYPNP seq Megasquirt
Mx-3 2.5 V6 Turbo 291 BHP 251 lbft @ 8psi - Retired due to rust and back at uni
View Worklog
Stonefly
antispam: No

Post by Stonefly »

I like my mixture of cars... I hate JDM, EDM, muscle, and A-spec supremacists... kinda like racists ya know... Got my 98 Explorer limited with the 5.0 that plenty of people give me shut about, but its comfy... my mx-3 catches from the muscle car freaks (I can;t have a car that doesn't handle, I live in one of the hilliest places in the world)... My buddy dropped $300 on the EDM tails for his 98 Jetta, he's prolly the worst offender on the whole euro supremacy thing... oh well, there are good cars from almost everywhere (even korea)
Mx-3 Project: After-Midnight
Dark_Rider2k3

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

Here is a sad one for you:

High school kids in my local area
Civic
Speeding on a bridge like idiots
Slams into other lane cuz of bad weather
killed on impact with the other car, killing driver of other car.

I got 2 words for these idiots:

COMMON
SENSE
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.

Return to “General Mazda”