[FS] Leather MX-3 seats $400, F/G Hatch $500

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

[FS] Leather MX-3 seats $400, F/G Hatch $500

Post by fowljesse »

I'm broke, and am losing my home. I don't really want to let these go, but I need the money. The seats (2 front, and lower rear) can be seen in my worklog.
The hatch is exactly the same as the Carbon Fiber ones, without the fancy CF wrap. It's black, and very light. It has never been used.
The Projectors are sold.
I'll be selling off a bunch of other stuff, too.
Last edited by fowljesse on October 21st, 2009, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
mazdags94

Re: [FS] Leather MX-3 seats $400, F/G Hatch $500, Projectors

Post by mazdags94 »

I hope you dont lose your home Jesse, good luck the sale!

You wouldn't have a V6 disty to sell would ya? Or a KL02 KL07 ECU?
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

:( Oh no, what has happened? Is that why you haven't been active as of late?
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Yes I was almost going to call you and we don't want to come to that do we? :lol: PM if you want to talk or call collect no probs. I knew something wasn't right, either that or you'd skipped off to Europe early.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

I was also wondering where Jesse went. Seems he was off collecting misfortune :(
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

mazdags94 wrote:I hope you dont lose your home Jesse, good luck the sale!

You wouldn't have a V6 disty to sell would ya? Or a KL02 KL07 ECU?
Thank you, and thanks to everyone who is concerned. I'm going to move in with my brother in Houston. It's a long story, but it'll be okay. as I look back at the post, it reads more sad than it is.
I think I have an extra good disty. I know I have one with the ignitor going out, if you wanted to do the external coil thing, and don't have a disty to play with. I also have an ECU, but the numbers have faded off of it. If there's some way to find out what it is, I will.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Heheh. I wouldn't let something like travelling Europe keep me from my MX-3.com addiction :wink:
Yeah, Romeo, it's why I haven't been on here. Basically, we've been living on savings, and I was reminded that I lost my license 10 years ago. It didn't affect me until I moved to Washington, and now I have to borrow money to pay the fines.
ionic1000

Post by ionic1000 »

Man Jesse I'm sorry to hear your going through a rough time! You're in my prayers and I hope everything smooths out for you and yours.
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

So today I cracked the housing on my civic projectors, so I guess I'm on board for your projectors. My ex gave me a loan to get them. I just feel bad collecting on your misfortune, but I guess we're helping each other out.
Cody
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Alright. I'm waiting to hear back about a shipping quote I gave, and there's a couple guys in line..
I'll let you know.
That's how it goes, though; Sometimes I have a bunch of stuff, and sometimes I don't :shrug:
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Let me know either way, cause I need this car road worthy as soon as physically possible.
Cody
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Good luck bro- hope everything works out for you. Considering the seats. I have wanted to do something with my stock clothies for some time, but keep not making a decision. Maybe this would be a good interlude.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: [FS] Leather MX-3 seats $400, F/G Hatch $500,

Post by fowljesse »

The original responder out of 7 is going to send the $$ for the projectors. Thanks for all the support. It's actually been better to have all the encouragement, and not have to sell my precious stuff :wink: However, Pat, if you want them, you got 'em.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”