kaboshe's rs-t

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
mx-3_4evr

Re: kaboshe's rs-t

Post by mx-3_4evr »

That sucks what happened! Good thing is that you found another one in the same color so you don't have to repaint it. :D
kab-rst

Post by kab-rst »

it aint the same color, so i'll have to pepaint my front bumper, i aint keeping the z3 wings

old was blue spectra mica from a toyota,now it's blue creek mica oem mazda.you can see the difference when the bumper is on

thanks for posting
96 rs-t mx-3, 12.62@114
u have the Zoom Zoom feeling?
mx-3_4evr

Post by mx-3_4evr »

Hope with the mazdspeed LSD it will stop breaking transmissions. If you do, there is a guy on clubprotege that is going to be making adaptor kits so you can use the strong toyota transmission (they can hold up to 500hp)
kab-rst

Post by kab-rst »

mx-3_4evr wrote:Hope with the mazdspeed LSD it will stop breaking transmissions. If you do, there is a guy on clubprotege that is going to be making adaptor kits so you can use the strong toyota transmission (they can hold up to 500hp)

i seriously need more info on that!
96 rs-t mx-3, 12.62@114
u have the Zoom Zoom feeling?
mx-3_4evr

Post by mx-3_4evr »

http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43492" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :D

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”