New Addition to SuperK's Family! (Little Girl)

Off-Topic Discussions
SuperK
Supporting Member

Re: New Addition to SuperK's Family! (Little Girl)

Post by SuperK »

I love the cat stories, thanks for the input vtecklr, I try to keep an eye out for any suspicious behavior that would cause suspect to illness.

She's still young so I expect a little misbehavior now and then. She got picked up a little too much to her liking and hissed once. Then she went into super time out.
But she was sorry and she apologized by cuddling with me all night long for the first time, and now she won't leave the bed till I'm up!

My first cats I had from when I was little (something like four or five) till I was twelve. They were two of the most amazing calico's I ever had. No matter where you were in the yard, you could call their name and hear somewhere a "meoooww!" and a kitty bounding towards you purring like a freight train.
We used to take trips up above toronto, canada. Place called huntsville... well, it'd be a two or three week trip and we'd ask the neighbors to feed the cats while we were gone.

Every trip we'd come home and there'd be a huge pile of cat food covering the cat bowl and skin-and-bone cats. They wouldn't eat until we came home, and when we did, it was *NOMNOMNOMNOM* time. They'd be so happy to see us you'd think there was a race track under our legs, because they'd be soaring figure eights around us!
They began to hate when we'd leave the house. If the family began walking down the road, they'd run to the end of the driveway and cry, because they thought we were leaving again.

Chiyo has now been introduced to Roomba. She's not scared of roomba anymore, but doesn't like him when he's headed towards her.
I promise you, Chiyo WILL be a roomba driver!
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

mx3kid, you're not the biggest douche. I've met tons worse than you.
Your immaturity just gets to me... which can be understood since you're so young, and I can handle your immaturity... but you defend your immaturity and blame it on others, handling that not-so-much.
Half of growing up is understanding your immaturity, admitting fault, and striving to make other's quality of life a life of quality.

here's an example: I'm a server at Olive Garden. I ABHOR seafood, shrimp in particular.
Someone orders a Grilled Shrimp Caprese, which by the way guys, is two (or one if you order the lunch portion) skewers of jumbo shrimp, grilled and served over angel hair pasta, with a light butter basil sauce (Caprese sauce) and garnished with sauteed tomatoes.

Say, you ask me how this dish is. I can answer two ways, immaturely or maturely:

Immaturely: Eww. Shrimp? Disgusting. It tastes awful.

I have successfully insulted the guest's culinary preference and taste in food. Guest is angry and calls a manager and gets me fired.

Maturely: I'm not a shrimp fan myself, but if I did like shrimp, this definitely would be one of the first dishes I'd eat.
(or, if I wanted to recommend a different dish)
I personally don't eat shrimp, sir, but if you're looking for a good shrimp dish, the Grilled Shrimp (and Chicken) Carbonara is definitely a hit!

Whether you understand what I'm getting at or not, it is food for thought.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

That post represents several wasted minutes of your life K.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

i know... can't accuse me for not trying though...
:cry:
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

SuperK wrote:mx3kid, you're not the biggest douche. I've met tons worse than you.
Your immaturity just gets to me... which can be understood since you're so young, and I can handle your immaturity... but you defend your immaturity and blame it on others, handling that not-so-much.
Half of growing up is understanding your immaturity, admitting fault, and striving to make other's quality of life a life of quality.

here's an example: I'm a server at Olive Garden. I ABHOR seafood, shrimp in particular.
Someone orders a Grilled Shrimp Caprese, which by the way guys, is two (or one if you order the lunch portion) skewers of jumbo shrimp, grilled and served over angel hair pasta, with a light butter basil sauce (Caprese sauce) and garnished with sauteed tomatoes.

Say, you ask me how this dish is. I can answer two ways, immaturely or maturely:

Immaturely: Eww. Shrimp? Disgusting. It tastes awful.

I have successfully insulted the guest's culinary preference and taste in food. Guest is angry and calls a manager and gets me fired.

Maturely: I'm not a shrimp fan myself, but if I did like shrimp, this definitely would be one of the first dishes I'd eat.
(or, if I wanted to recommend a different dish)
I personally don't eat shrimp, sir, but if you're looking for a good shrimp dish, the Grilled Shrimp (and Chicken) Carbonara is definitely a hit!

Whether you understand what I'm getting at or not, it is food for thought.

wtf. i would never be a server at anyplace and when somebody orders food be like "that sh** is nasty wtf is your problem?"

im sorry superk Thats not an example of immaturity thats an example of Something else... a guy thats trying to get fired i dont know.. not me though
CF Hood, Kenwood everything, 2.25 catback exhaust, H&R Springs, F&B Strut bars

My worklog: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good afternoon from the biggest Douch around;D
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

93vtecklr wrote:BTW in your sig Mx3kid, it's spelled douche. Ask your mom for confirmation. Did I go there? I think I did. If you think I'm serious I'll remove this post.............................................................................................................

i spelled it that way incase it wasnt allowed on the site. ever think about that one smart guy
CF Hood, Kenwood everything, 2.25 catback exhaust, H&R Springs, F&B Strut bars

My worklog: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good afternoon from the biggest Douch around;D
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

I'm sorry SuperK, your thread shouldn't have need for this. But I'll do it anyway. Mx3kid. Your name is fitting because that's what you are. You are an immature little boy and will never measure anything near manhood. Perhaps as Charlie said we are all wasting our time. If you don't like what we say never log on here again. You're right, I'm a smart and eloquent guy, in fact, my university education was paid for before your god damn braces came off. I had my NACSE certification before your ball (singular) dropped. And attained my MCSE before your first pubic hair spewed forth from your pathetic being. You need to learn a little thing called respect. You got some dues to pay kid. You can't join this site, with a racing stripe, and call yourself an enthusiast. I doubt you've seen hardship, I doubt you've had to make sacrifices, I doubt you have genitals. I am putting forth my vote to have you banned, and all of your posts removed, it's time to clean up this site brothers. How dare you come on K's thread about something he loves, and call him down. You are a low and sad little person who finds solice in cutting people down on the internet, only because of your own shortcomings. I could go all day and talk about how people like you are ruining society, and are a prime example of why public schools don't work. Once I see a single apology from you, to anybody on this site you've caused drama with, I may change my opinion. Until then, get a life.
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

I think everyone should be a server at some point in their life. Why the resentment against serving, kid?
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

SuperK wrote:I think everyone should be a server at some point in their life. Why the resentment against serving, kid?
Ain't that the truth!
I have been a server at several places, ranging from a very upscale Italian "Ristorante", where the cheapest plate of food was $79 (USD) in 1987, to a "place" (I can't think of a fitting name right now) that "recycled" the food that came back from the tables into the filling for their ravioli (yeah, I know it's nasty).
But one thing is true: no matter the "level" of the joint, you do learn a lot about people (and also lots of other things, like to never order ravioli at a restaurant :wink: ).

About MX3kid16, like I said before, don't bother. He's 18. That means he knows EVERYTHING, and we're just a bunch of ignorant, bitter old men.
I understand and respect your intentions to make him understand, but on this one I'm with Wytbishop and (although I don't agree with everything he said) 93vtecklr. This brat is just a lost cause.

Finally, about your cat, I have to say, sir, I'm highly disappointed on you.
YOU started this thread about your cat.
What makes you think you can have a thread this long, and only post 3 LOUSY PICTURES???

WE NEED MORE PICS ASAP!!! :lol:
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

Your cat needs captions...
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

If anyone can do it, you can Flyer! Just not those stupid 'i falld un cat gettup' ones floating around the web where the cat is just lying there. :roll:
Inodoro, I whole heartedly agree, working through college I was a busser/server/bar/prep and line/dish everything but manager at Tony Roma's. You really learn a lot about people, and when you go to a restaurant and great service greets you, you really appreciate the work they've done that much more. And one thing I'll say, that kitchen was always cleaner than mine at home haha!
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
Inodoro Pereyra

93vtecklr wrote: You really learn a lot about people, and when you go to a restaurant and great service greets you, you really appreciate the work they've done that much more.
Yup. And, on the other hand, you get a lot more demanding when you don't get great service.

I guess it's one of those jobs you have to live to understand...

Diogenes of Sinope.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

More pictures? Of course, silly me!

OK before we get the pictures, let's start with a stretch:

And of course, how bout a bath, to look good for the camera:

OK, so erm... I dunno what she's doing here.

"I cans come out nao?"
It okay nao?

nom nom nom nom... *stare*

She loves the little ball! She picks it up in her mouth, then brings it back to me, so I can play with her and toss the ball. Yes, she plays FETCH.

SUPER VORTEX KITTY

Bleh, tired...
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Inodoro Pereyra

Inodoro Pereyra wrote: I have to say, sir, I'm highly disappointed on you.
...Or should I have said "ma'am" :oops: (Sorry)

Anyways, thanks for the pics.
I can see the happiness in her face when you were giving her the bath... :P

Diogenes of Sinope.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.ph ... &start=244" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let's get this straight, bub. You hit on me, you're in trouble. You hit on her, you're still in trouble :evil:
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread

Return to “Off-Topic”