Positive for 2fazed.

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
Whisper

Positive for 2fazed.

Post by Whisper »

Decent seller. Didn't witness any amazing promptness, but he was quite reasonable. I approve.
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Well, I waited 5-6 days for your Paypal e-check to clear, and you waited probably the same for me to ship it. Sounds fair. I even paid for 2-3 day shipping.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Positive for 2fazed.

Post by Mooneggs »

2fazed bought a front and rear motor mount from me... paid promptly - no problems. Good buyer!
se7en

Post by se7en »

I bought a cd deck from him. It arrived quickly and works perfectly. I would buy from him again.

2fazed is Da Man. It is nice to buy something, and actually get what you paid for/wanted :)

cheers to him.

jonn
Last edited by se7en on June 17th, 2008, 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

Bought some smoked Altezzas.

They be looking sexy on my baby.

sexieness

I got the package and I was like, " I've always wanted one of those scooters... how did he know? :shock: "

Not sure if I was impressed or not with the shipping time, because I picked them up 5 days after they actually arrived :lol: but I'm sure it was awesome.

Packaging was perfect, item was as described, and he managed to live through my noobism to shipping!

Awesome guy.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Okay... This one's neutral. 2Fazed got sideskirts, mudguards, and a lip from the [FS] forum for $125, and I was a few minutes too late, but said to the seller "If it doesn't work out, let me know".. 2fazed wrote back, and asked if I wanted to buy the skirts. I made an offer of $80 (about 4/5 of what he paid for ALL the stuff), and he said he'd get back to me in a couple of weeks. I saw ones exactly the same on Ebay, with a reserve much higher ($100), but decided to get them. It turns out they were the ones he just got. He was waiting to see if he could get more for them, and sell them to me, later, if he couldn't. This is, of course, totally fair, but it would have been nice to know what was going on. I feel slightly scammed by the destroyer of scammers. He seems to make money by swooping up good deals meant for the rest of us, and selling them back at a higher price. This wasn't the first time.
Like I said, he didn't do anything wrong, so it's neutral. It took a while to get the skirts, but that doesn't bother me.
Last edited by fowljesse on April 15th, 2010, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Yes, I bought the lot. I kept the spoiler lip, cause that's all I wanted. And sold the other two items to compensate what I paid for.

I'm very disappointed in your decision to tarnish my rep. All because I spent less in getting a part that you decided and agreed to buy from me. Especially since if you did your homework, you would of found out that I've probably bought less than 10 items here in my 6 years on this forum.

In my Ebay auctions, I always list in my messages to ask questions about my items. Did you ask the history of my item before you bidded? No you didn't. So why after you receive your item, you want to bash me because you had to spend an extra $ because you didn't post on a forsale thread earlier? If there was a problem with the item, this feedback would be legit. But complaining because I made a profit and you had to pay a little more is childish.

Maybe I'm overreacting, and this feedback is legit. What do you want? You want me to refund you something? Tell me what you want to remedy your problem?
Last edited by 2fazed on August 18th, 2009, 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
Acheron1502

Post by Acheron1502 »

Purchased a Millenia Alt from 2fazed. All went well after waiting for Paypal to transfer money around.
Got a tracking # Friday and package arrived Monday. Item was as described and well packaged. :2thumbsup:
92 GS 1.8 Sold
93 SE-ZE Worklog // Link to purchase thread with Mod list

Feedback Thread

What's better than going fast?
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

this is not the first time ive purchaesd something from 2fazed. Good communication, shipping seemed fine, tracking # provided. Got the KL03 ecu I needed badly and the price was right. Thanks!
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Positive.
I bought an underdrive pulley, and he shipped it promptly.
Looking back, I overreacted about the sideskirts. I apoligize.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

fowljesse wrote:Positive.
I bought an underdrive pulley, and he shipped it promptly.
Looking back, I overreacted about the sideskirts. I apoligize.

Your past comments were forgotten, don't worry about it. I'm glad the udp was what you wanted.
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Positive!

2fazed first pm'd me when I posted a wtb for a Kl-DE, and his offer was quite generous. His location was convenient as I was planning a trip 100 miles away. My timeline ate it, but he held onto the DE despite needing it gone. I would recommend him to anyone as a seller.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Positive, again!

I spent my friday/saturday getting down to Anthony's via train/bus, and spent Saturday night/Sunday morning driving back in my new '93 GS-ZE. He asked a fair price, and literally filled the car with extras! I'm grateful, and wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Thank you Anthony!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”