New Addition to SuperK's Family! (Little Girl)

Off-Topic Discussions
SuperK
Supporting Member

Re: New Addition to SuperK's Family! (Little Girl)

Post by SuperK »

I'm being serious.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

awesome another mazdacat! :freak: I love cats and I've had them my whole life... the mazdacat you see all over these forums is now 14 years old... :o I wonder who would win if my mazdacat and your mazdacat raced?? LOL
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

someboddyy doesnt have a sence of humor.....
CF Hood, Kenwood everything, 2.25 catback exhaust, H&R Springs, F&B Strut bars

My worklog: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good afternoon from the biggest Douch around;D
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

whos the 14 year old mazda cat im lookin for this?

My worklog: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

edger0587
antispam: No

Post by edger0587 »

Can I have your cat?

"Cats make terrible doctors" House MD
Elegant Beige 1992 Mazda MX-3 GS. CAI, Short throw shifter, 16" miata rims
1992 Mazda miata. Classic red, stock everything
RIP 1994 Mazda mx-3 RS

"Cats make terrible doctors"
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

We also have a Tuxedo cat, they're awesome and supposibly one of the smartest types of cats.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:We also have a Tuxedo cat, they're awesome and supposibly one of the smartest types of cats.
I thought it was persian cats who are smartest breed...
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Inodoro Pereyra wrote:
Daninski wrote:Why do cats always but their butts in your face.
My cat's black and never faces you when you pet her. I have a lazer light and she goes bananas for it chasing the light up the walls and everything
Do you know why cats stick the tail up when you get your hand close to their rear?
Oh man I'm affraid to ask.
Anyway, imagine if cats would ride in your car like dogs with their heads stuck out the window and little tounges hanging out. lol SuperK, I'd play it safe a make her a scratch post anyway. I also trim my cats nails weekly so she dosen't mind having that done. My ex's cat never had that done and it almost tore my face off when I tried to trim it's nails. ouch! :shock:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

I trimmed her nails day one. She was really nice and let me trim them.
I also have a scratch post and as well, I got this "no scratch" spray... it's like garlic oil and stuff that cats don't like, so I sprayed stuff I especially don't want her clawing.

She likes kneading my pillows and my legs though :S
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

OK as far as I know the "cat repellant" is used like this. Cat scratches couch, you spray couch and touch the cats nose on the wet area. Cat's nose gets a burning feeling they don't like and cat then avoids couch. Didn't work when my cat destroyed my Xmas tree,,,,repeatidly. :(
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

I want to get a cat again, I do love them. My dog doesn't quite get along with them though - he thinks they can be eaten...lol.
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

SuperK wrote:...
She likes kneading my pillows and my legs though :S
That's a sign! She's checking your legs for spots of weakness!
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

cats suck compared to dogs. Who ever said "If the cat stuck its head out the window with his tounge hanging out" i agree. And if they would rather sit on your floor and stare at you eat rather than eat there own food... or jump right in the water when you jump in.. or learn how to do tricks.. or came when you called there name.. or didnt hack furballs.. or didnt walk between your legs when your standing there.. they didnt rub themselves all over you when your sitting on the couch.

THAN i would like a cat more.

but whats better than being gone for 5 minutes and your dog acts like you have been gone for like 5 years when you walk back through the door?

Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I trained my cat to ignor me when I call her, act indifferent when I come home and stare me down while I'm eating untill I get her some "soft stuff". She meows her head off all nite for no reason untill I call her then she jumps up on the bed and points her butt in my direction. When I pass wind she answers back with a meow so I'm not sure if she understands butt or if my butt talks cat. Finally, when ever I bring anything new home she has to sleep on it untill it's covered in her black hair. She was even indifferent to me taking her picture as you can planely see. Love my Cat.

94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

Mx3Kid16 wrote:cats suck compared to dogs. Who ever said "If the cat stuck its head out the window with his tounge hanging out" i agree. And if they would rather sit on your floor and stare at you eat rather than eat there own food... or jump right in the water when you jump in.. or learn how to do tricks.. or came when you called there name.. or didnt hack furballs.. or didnt walk between your legs when your standing there.. they didnt rub themselves all over you when your sitting on the couch.

THAN i would like a cat more.

but whats better than being gone for 5 minutes and your dog acts like you have been gone for like 5 years when you walk back through the door?
tsk tsk tsk...When will you learn? I've owned all types of animals. From horses, to cows, chickens, dogs, cats, gerbils, fish, frogs. The most loyal I've encountered was my horse. Each of us kids had our own horse, which we (with my step-dad) broke on our farm in sylvan lake. SuperK is excited for the addition to his family. If you don't like cats, don't talk. Remember that little thing your mom used to say when you were a kid? (Even if that was just last year) If you don't have anything nice to say........I'm sure you get the idea.
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.

Return to “Off-Topic”