ANY MX3s IN WEST TEXAS!915

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
Limegreen mx-3

Re: ANY MX3s IN WEST TEXAS!915

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

puromx3 wrote:oh im not tryin to be real strict wit my forum or anything i just wana let u know that this is mainly el paso area
im coo wit u posting your engine pics and you can talk wit us
ask us for ideas and wutever
and we are more glad to help
see because i think that all mx-3s should all chill together no matter where u from
we should be a universal group
but im just throwin this out there
just makin sure we coo
Back in my college days I use to attend UTEP (by Mesa ST.) with my MX-3 when i use to be Limegreen MX-3. I attends the drag races by that abandoned airfield near Joe battle if I remember correctly.. Even meet up with Curtis and his MX-3 its been six yrs since i last seen him and his good looking MX-3.. So i kind of take it as a lil insult being that i lived there when i was attending UTEP loved the city and proud to say that I attend UTEP but I'm cool u didn't know..

I was trying to get in contact with MazdaRider in hopes that he might see the pic and able to get in contact with me and to see some the fastest Mazda's in the city we both live.. 2 turbo MX-3 one turbo Miata and by bro 88 Mazda MX-6 GT FE3..

WE are a rare breed that's dieing by the day more and more MX-3's I see at the junkyard and less and less MX-3 Enthusiast exist.. I know I am and always will be a MX-3 Enthusiast.
Last edited by Limegreen mx-3 on August 11th, 2009, 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

puromx3 wrote:damn those r pretty sick bro
how much hp u got?
pretty fkn sweet for 4banger
300+WHP
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
puromx3

Post by puromx3 »

ya my bad
i was just sayin that i was lookin for mx-3s
currently living here
no insult was intended

300+whp..thats pretty damn good for a 4
JDM MX-3 KLZE 2.5 W/ HEADERS, SHORT RAM INTAKE, FIDANZA FLYWHEEL, STAGE 3 CLUTCH, SHORT THROW SHIFTER, NOLOGY HOT WIRES, PAINTED AND POLISHED ENGINE, WHITE W/BLUE PEARL PAINT, ENKEI RPF1s 9.5lbs, COILOVERS, B-PILLAR BAR, 6K HID HEADLIGHTS, 12K HID PINK FOGS, PROSPORT GAUGES.
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

puromx3 wrote:ya my bad
i was just sayin that i was lookin for mx-3s
currently living here
no insult was intended

300+whp..thats pretty damn good for a 4
its kool im just joking with LOL

here in san antonio its just me and mazda20 (mike) that have or do anything with the MX-3.. i have yet to find more most i see on the road don't know what they have or don't give a shyt about the MX-3.. SAD but what can you do..

300hp u haven't seen anything yet going to try and break the 451WHP mark on stock BP-DE internals.. I don't have or have any faith in a BPT, GTX or GTR BP's
mazda915

Post by mazda915 »

So.... we all goin to kick it or ... Wtf lol!! enough wit the talking not enough crusing!!
1992 gs k8ze . 4 inch tip 2.5 cat , cold air intake ,corksport front and rear stut bars home made upper pillar bar , prosport gauges,megan racing 4 pts harnest, 10,000 K HID's , ksport suspension ,
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Im down, i have been driving my mx3 all week as my eclipse is being painted.

fak i waste ALOT OF GAS.. well then again i drive alot lol
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
mazda915

Post by mazda915 »

hey !! hec well u say u wanna chill but never do man lol its always me and eddie ....
1992 gs k8ze . 4 inch tip 2.5 cat , cold air intake ,corksport front and rear stut bars home made upper pillar bar , prosport gauges,megan racing 4 pts harnest, 10,000 K HID's , ksport suspension ,
puromx3

Post by puromx3 »

CARSHOW/ Concert on oct. 3
over 40 categories and drifting competition!!
feel free to put your car in or just enjoy the show
JDM MX-3 KLZE 2.5 W/ HEADERS, SHORT RAM INTAKE, FIDANZA FLYWHEEL, STAGE 3 CLUTCH, SHORT THROW SHIFTER, NOLOGY HOT WIRES, PAINTED AND POLISHED ENGINE, WHITE W/BLUE PEARL PAINT, ENKEI RPF1s 9.5lbs, COILOVERS, B-PILLAR BAR, 6K HID HEADLIGHTS, 12K HID PINK FOGS, PROSPORT GAUGES.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Oh yeah SURE Ill go ... OH WAIT my car has hail damage and nobody LOCAL can help me with a used faded , unpainted old sunroof PANEL that they arent even going to use and just end up tossing in the trash after their new shiny one gets installed(not the sun roof) oh well tough luck for me eh....
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
mazda915

Post by mazda915 »

Sorry man i know how u feel , my car got messed up also the right side all hailed up hood and roof and side door fender and window lucky the hatch didnt brake !! , but i went to the junk yard and got the hood the car fixed now all painted and looking good . did u fix ur car yet ?
MazdaRider

Post by MazdaRider »

dude thier is sa mx's
did u look at the 3rd page thiers 2 of us chatting it up an r from sa
mazda915

Post by mazda915 »

yea Bro but too bad u guys are far from el paso Lol fuk it
puromx3

Post by puromx3 »

hey guys we should get together soon
cruise it out and hit up taco cabana on the eastside off of 375 and montwood
it gets pretty down wit cars.
we should go and park next to eachother show them wut mazda all about!
as soon as i get my car painted we should hit it up for sure
puromx3

Post by puromx3 »

taco cabana every wednesday at 8pm. imports, muscle, bikes, trucks
any mx-3s that wana hit it up you'll find me there

Return to “MX-3 Meets”