Great Deal/Find @ Best Buy! Deck & Speakers-

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
Motoxxx
antispam: No

Great Deal/Find @ Best Buy! Deck & Speakers-

Post by Motoxxx »

Yo! Just thought I'd drop you guys a line on a great deal I came accross! Right now at Best Buy there selling a pioneer deck and two 6.5" speakers as a combo for $89.99..... Normally they go for about $119 for the deck and $89.00 for the speakers so its a hot buy. The guys at the register tried to ring me up for $200 something bucks and didn't believe me until I had twelve of their sixteen diff. managers look it up online for themselves!! (be prepared, army of blue shirt wearing smurfs in shock and awe over this one.)

The Deck is really standard, nothing fancy, but is smooth and functional- and I really liked that the lighting in the deck is green just like the stock gauges inside the mx-3 I just bought!!! Nothing says tacky like Christmas in May in your car's cockpit..... Red, green, purple, and blue lights all in one place- Blahh!

So, pick one up and install it...or buy the combo and sell em seperate for what there normally worth! Nah, you guys wouldn't do that tho, would ya??

Peep the link, Son-

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp ... 8074325053" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
onlytrueromeo

Re: Great Deal/Find @ Best Buy! Deck & Speakers-

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Not bad for the price if you need to replace all at once and don't want to spend money on an amp, but 1 bit DAC is weak IMO.

Still, good deal!
Motoxxx

Post by Motoxxx »

Oh for sure- VERY basic. It's a great hold-over unit or cheapie to get someone started.
neli_nael

Post by neli_nael »

ive only really like pioneer head units. plays scratched cds perfectly.
94 mx3 rs
92 mx3 gs curved neck klze SOLD
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

thanks man!! i need new rear speakers, so i'm buying this and recoup some of the cost by flipping the deck. anyone wants a deck for cheap, PM me or check the FS soon...
Motoxxx

Post by Motoxxx »

Glad I could be of service, Gentlemen-
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

i went and checked these out... speakers are just ok. paper cones for mid range. this actually goes for $99 regularly, so the price is not a GREAT deal... maybe the head unit is really good tho, i didn't pay attention
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Head unit is OK. 1 bit DAC is weak, but if you arent ever planning on amping this setup is ok.

Personally, I think it's silly to get a head unit that doesn't come w/ USB stick support, but that's just me! MP3 CD's are ok too I guess. This is a good upgrade from OEM, but that's about it - but for the price you can't expect to get anything else really :shrug:

I spend 180 on my head unit, and another 180 or so on my speakers. So unless you want to shell out ~300-400 this isn't such a bad choice!
Motoxxx

Post by Motoxxx »

Sure, maybe not the best quality (paper as someone mentioned) but stiil a deal right? And for LESS than $100 bones, it'sa deal for sure!! By the way, they sound pretty damn good :D It certainly beats the old set-up. NO deck, and torn through stock speakers...... I needed something immediately so this fit the tab- No Music=No Bueno, period!

Straight off the Bet Buy sight:

What's Included
Pioneer 50W x 4 MOSFET In-Dash CD Deck (Model DEH-11E, regular price 79.99)
6-1/2" 3-Way Car Speakers (Model TS-A1673R, regular price 79.99)
Wiring harness, DIN mounting cage
Owner's manual

This part below is just me being a smart a---

+ 80.00
------------
=160.00+Tax
------------
=173.20 Also= (it's a deal)
chrome730

Post by chrome730 »

really not worth it i work for best buy and it really doesnt sell if yall wanna know anything as far as up coming sales or perhaps need something that is at best buy and is reasonable (no tv's) let me know i might be able to work a deal
It only takes a single voice to start a revolution
psunitro

Post by psunitro »

Not really a deal? Come on guys, if you NEED a CD player and a couple of speakers, and DONT want to spend much, this is it! For my work car, it will work just fine.

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”