I've got a question

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
szuszanna

I've got a question

Post by szuszanna »

Is there anyone who would be able to write the numbers 116, 117 and 118 in Japanese and also the words Hill Racer. I have 3 Mxs, one i got at 16 one at 17 and my latest a week ago at 18 and there a design scheme Im trying to do but I need the numbers and words in Japanese. If anyone can help, thanks a lot.<BR> Starla
'92 Red Mx-3 RS
jeepdave

Re: I've got a question

Post by jeepdave »

Lucky Girl!! Must be nice! Will you marry me? lol!!!! If you have a mall in your area there is proably someone there (maybe in a sign or lettering shop) that can do it. Just a thought <BR> must be nice...........<BR> :D<p>[ February 05, 2002: Message edited by: jeepdave ]
SLOW AND THE PISSED OFF<BR>(Take that Fast and the Furious)
Savvy

Post by Savvy »

I'll find out how to write it and I'll design it any everything for you, if you come to England and.... ;)
szuszanna

Post by szuszanna »

Well, thanks guys...I think. But seriously I do need to find someone that knows how. Can anyone help me?!
'92 Red Mx-3 RS
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Try <A HREF="http://www.edecals.com." TARGET=_blank>www.edecals.com.</A> Shoot them an e-mail and I am sure they will make it for you. I just ordered some lettering from them and they did a really good job. Hope this helps :D
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”