my new(ish) daily driver

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Suresperance

my new(ish) daily driver

Post by Suresperance »

i know its not so new i have had it since november but i wanted to share it any ways

its a 97 wrangler 4.0l inline 6
3" lift with 33" procomp tires(soon to be 33" khumo kl 71s)
2.25" exhaust with thrush turbo muffler
and a lot off 130w lights

here are a few pics of it stock

a few topless

and the newest one with all of the lights on it

RED CAR: 94 MX-3 GS soon to be GS-R Engine: K8 weapon R intake, racing cat, pacesetter exhaust, 8.5 MM wires. Suspension and Breaks: Ground control coilovers, KYB GR2 struts, front and rear strut bars, crossdrilled rotors. Wheels and tires: ADV revolution 17" with Fuzion ZRI rubber. Body: Mazdaspeed front bumper, brand new paint job. Interior: X2 racing seats w/ 4 Pt harnesses, underglow under the dash, carbon fibre gauge bezel, reverse glow gauges, Painted trim Stereo: sony xplod head unit, pioneer 3 ways all around, rockford fosgate amp, lightning audio 1 farad capacitor, dual eclipse 12" subs. WHITE CAR: 93 MX-3 GS-R Engine: KL-ZE weapon R intake, SS autochrome headers, racing cat, 2.25 echaust with dual fartcan, curved neck intake and TB, intake and TB spacers, Stage 3 six puck clutch, 8.5 MM wires ordering fidanza flywheel this week. Suspension and Breaks: STOCK. Wheels and tires: STOCK with 225 bfgoodrich euro T/A rubber. Body: STOCK nasty and dirty car sat for four years before i brought it back to life, hood scoop. Interior: STRIPPED Stereo: Pioneer head unit, infinity 3 ways all around, rock ford fosgate amp, single 12" rockford punch sub
progt91
antispam: No

Re: my new(ish) daily driver

Post by progt91 »

looks good, if you were by my work im sure you would get a bunch of goodies for that. i work in front of a place called just jeeps, tons of things there and some nice rigs.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Topless In The Snow?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

Thats the first jeep I've ever really loved.... I want one now. Thanks.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

yeah topless in the snow i drove it like that for a whole day too. i had the windshield folded down so i could feed the wires thru for the lights and since the top came off to get the windshield down i figured i might as well drive it around a little to see what its like(it was my first time with out the top on it(im missing a few parts for the soft top or it would be down all the time))

i got into 4x4 a little over a yr ago i had a nissan pickup and i lifted that it was sweet but i wanted a jeep and i love it. only bad thing is now im trying to finish the mx-3 and i have a daily driver that is notorious for needing constant attention to stay running but it hasn't let me down yet(knocks on wood)

the jeep is beast offroad if you can see in the newest pictures i has bald front tires and it still rips it up ill get some off road pics and videos up soon
RED CAR: 94 MX-3 GS soon to be GS-R Engine: K8 weapon R intake, racing cat, pacesetter exhaust, 8.5 MM wires. Suspension and Breaks: Ground control coilovers, KYB GR2 struts, front and rear strut bars, crossdrilled rotors. Wheels and tires: ADV revolution 17" with Fuzion ZRI rubber. Body: Mazdaspeed front bumper, brand new paint job. Interior: X2 racing seats w/ 4 Pt harnesses, underglow under the dash, carbon fibre gauge bezel, reverse glow gauges, Painted trim Stereo: sony xplod head unit, pioneer 3 ways all around, rockford fosgate amp, lightning audio 1 farad capacitor, dual eclipse 12" subs. WHITE CAR: 93 MX-3 GS-R Engine: KL-ZE weapon R intake, SS autochrome headers, racing cat, 2.25 echaust with dual fartcan, curved neck intake and TB, intake and TB spacers, Stage 3 six puck clutch, 8.5 MM wires ordering fidanza flywheel this week. Suspension and Breaks: STOCK. Wheels and tires: STOCK with 225 bfgoodrich euro T/A rubber. Body: STOCK nasty and dirty car sat for four years before i brought it back to life, hood scoop. Interior: STRIPPED Stereo: Pioneer head unit, infinity 3 ways all around, rock ford fosgate amp, single 12" rockford punch sub
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

Nice man, like what u did with it! always wanted a wrangler since I was a wee lad.
1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread
cstott282

Post by cstott282 »

i have seen this jeep in person, its deff nice., and the mx3 is also very nice.
1990 protege lx-RIP
1992 Mazda 323,(BP swap JDM'd out y0!) ..sold.
1993 Mazda MX3 GS,(KLZE swap) RIP
1994 Mazda Miata ... project boosted!
1992 Mazda Mx3 GS, project clean daily driver

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”