non usa front and sides

Eunos 30X/Presso/Autozam AZ-3 Discussions
nlsolja123

non usa front and sides

Post by nlsolja123 »

How hard is it to find a jspec , or european front end with a lip overseas?

Also are the full sideskirts hard to get ahold of?
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: non usa front and sides

Post by Mooneggs »

nd4spdse has a set of JDM sides for sale... if you buy those only you and I will have them in North America...

as far as the front lip... I can probably help with that... it will take time and some money but you won't have to get raped by corksport
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

What do you mean raped? I thought you liked new stuff? :D
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
edger0587
antispam: No

Post by edger0587 »

Yeah. I was also wondering where I could get the oem bumper and sideskirts from the Japanese Eunos Presso. Some idiot thought he would be funny, so he removed and broke the lip in my mx3 GS, and since I can't find an OEM replacement, I figured I should get the Presso front (and the rest while I'm at it. the emblems would be good too. I'm upgrading the motor to the KLZE, so I guess it would only be fitting if it was a eunos). And I really like how agressive it makes the car look. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

Mooneggs wrote:nd4spdse has a set of JDM sides for sale... if you buy those only you and I will have them in North America...
as I mentioned before, you better get his sides before they are gone if you truly only want the JDM ones...

The front bumper is not a problem - Corksport sells that for a decent price IMO... Basically it is the same as any other mx-3 front bumper but has a hole for the front tow hook and the fog lights... the JDM front lip is what is going to be hard to find...
edger0587

Post by edger0587 »

I checked corksport, and the lip is over $500. Guess I'll have to wait a bit...
Elegant Beige 1992 Mazda MX-3 GS. CAI, Short throw shifter, 16" miata rims
1992 Mazda miata. Classic red, stock everything
RIP 1994 Mazda mx-3 RS

"Cats make terrible doctors"
pawelMX6

Post by pawelMX6 »

Eunos front lip, oryginal ones is easy to buy in Japan. I can import one set and make replicas. I think i can make one replica for around 180$ shipped.
bbunkerc397

Post by bbunkerc397 »

I also have the urthane side sill, bought them in a parking lot in brampton if i recall correctly. The fella that I bought them off of said he had 5 sets brand new in the box. I'm not sure if he still has sets or not.
1996 MX-3 KL-ZE with Eunos 800 IM, factory side skirts,. "Owner since 2001 my 14th year"
1992 929s 20B-REW Lowered, 17" chrome Millenia rims, custom black interior. "13th Owner 9th year"
2006 Chevy HHR LT "Bought Brand New - East Side Chevy" Sold to my Dad

Return to “Eunos 30X/Presso/Autozam AZ-3”