Um.. no

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
93vtecklr

Re: Um.. no

Post by 93vtecklr »

muttpower wrote:I bet those vinyl graphics on his car gives him like 20 more Horsepower!!!
Hey man whoah, easy now, I had to compensate for a lack of decals. I painted my valve cover to gain 50!
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
projectzemx3

Post by projectzemx3 »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:Well, his english could be arributed to him living in another country, where he's posted it mixed, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt there, but I just noticed something....

He lists 1200hk on a dyno in the video, but I didn't quite know what me meant, but in the video info he list:

Mazda MX 3 - 1992 . (140hk std)
1.8 v6 .

So I think "hk" is "hp", and he's literally saying that his car is making 1200hp

that sounds about right. what gets me the most is why he didnt just swap in a de before the twin turbo setup and make 2500 HK's
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

was there a spit count on this one??? i didn't see it, but maybe it would look less rice if he sprayed it with a fire extinguisher
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com
neli_nael

Post by neli_nael »

it'd be even funnier if he was telling the truth, everyone here would worship him then.
94 mx3 rs
92 mx3 gs curved neck klze SOLD
projectzemx3

Post by projectzemx3 »

neli_nael wrote:it'd be even funnier if he was telling the truth, everyone here would worship him then.

not me.
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

There is a -100% chance he is telling the truth - no way in hell any mx3 would go 215mph LOL.

The fact that you can make the car go 180 w/ gear swaps is still scary stuff.
802mx3

Post by 802mx3 »

I wonder what kind of rice fuel he uses? By the way, that was the worst mx-3 video I've seen yet. I just don't get it. I wonder how many mx-3s have been lost to people like that? I rarely ever see mx-3s on the road, and when I do, they're just like that with some dude blastin rave or some kind of gangsta rap yo. Oh well, I have mine and thank god it was stock when I got it . I just hate the image people give us when they think they need lambo doors and useless crap like that. :shrug:
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
projectzemx3

Post by projectzemx3 »

802mx3 wrote:I just hate the image people give us when they think they need lambo doors and useless crap like that. :shrug:
i like your attitude, all go no show.
muttpower
antispam: No

Post by muttpower »

Nothing wrong with a little show, as long as you have to GO to back it up. It also helps if you can tell the difference between the two...(IE Graphics may look cool, but they don't give additional HP, no matter what any honda tuner will tell you)
1992 MX3 GS (My Project Toy)
K8DE, see web site...too many mods to list, but still growing.
2006 Dodge Durango (The Family-Mobile)
Every time you race a Honda Civic, a kitten kills a retard.
802mx3

Post by 802mx3 »

muttpower wrote:Nothing wrong with a little show, as long as you have to GO to back it up. It also helps if you can tell the difference between the two...(IE Graphics may look cool, but they don't give additional HP, no matter what any honda tuner will tell you)

Oh yeah, I dont mind a little show. Not a complete hater. Just for the love of god be able to back it up. Personally I think a mx-3 looks good when done up similar to the whole VW scene look. I've been a into VW's for years and belong to a local club here. Very clean very factory looks. OEM plus as they say!!!!!!
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

muttpower wrote:Nothing wrong with a little show, as long as you have to GO to back it up. It also helps if you can tell the difference between the two...(IE Graphics may look cool, but they don't give additional HP, no matter what any honda tuner will tell you)
That's exactly what I think. I love how mine looks stock to someone who doesn't know these cars, but has a bunch of personalized mods that would stand out to other owners.
KLZE-ed '94 RS/'92 GS hybrid -- It's complicated :lol: -- Now somebody's winter beater
1999 Audi A4 2.8Q -- New ride
chrome730

Post by chrome730 »

wtf thats all im saying.
It only takes a single voice to start a revolution
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

I think hes just being stupid.. as he can't spell much. Funny how everyone is freaking out about such ridiculous claims haha.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
TMP39

Post by TMP39 »

k like you guys dont even begin to understand howfast that thing is. like that custom sticker on the side that gives it another 200hp and the dash, i cant even describe how jealous i am. lmfao

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”