Going to Germany and taking my baby with me.

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
superman_t11

Going to Germany and taking my baby with me.

Post by superman_t11 »

just recently purchased this car in colorado. I am in the air force and was just recently lucky enough to receive orders to Buchel Air Force Base in a small town called Cochem, Germany, approx 2 hours outside of the netherlands. I have so much in store for this car from a complete cosmetic make over and new engine. Plan on doing anything and everything to this car. I will be making alot of extra cash and going to be putting most of it into this car. Im hoping that parts are still easy to find and/or have shipped to and in europe.

If anyone has any ideas regarding the complete transformation of this car please let me know. im open to every and any idea and you could see your suggestion on my car.

Thanks to all the members of this forum. you have provided me with so much information in the past about my previous owned MX-3s.

Shane
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: Going to Germany and taking my baby with me.

Post by fowljesse »

Haven't heard from you in a while...
That's great. I really like how they do their cars up there. I say keep the outside stockish/ OEM (not all the scorpion/ drifter fiberglass crap), and make some power.
Keep us posted!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Hey cool, another Washingtonian. I've been to Monroe before, cool town.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

from when I check ebay.de there are plenty of mx-3 parts available... check there and in junkyards... I say go wtih the euro package mx-3 8) euro front, fogs, glass headlamps, etc.
superman_t11

Post by superman_t11 »

i know its been a while since i have been on these forums. i recently purchased a 2005 Chrysler crossfire. a blast to drive but with the mercedes package that it has, it was too expensive to maintain. 120 oil changes and 91 octane premium fuel got pricey for me. this is my 3rd mx3 and its in pretty good condition. went with the altezza tail lights, front strut bar and brand new plugs and wires. it only has 152xxx miles on it. picked it up for about 1900 bucks cash. i took off the ugly car bra. only thing wrong with it now is the sun roof. it opens, its horrid sounding but opens non the less. but when i go to close it the left side goes down and the right stays completely open. so gonna have to do some tinkering there or just replace the whole thing.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Just clean, and grease. I'm going to clean mine and put dry gun lube on it.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”