I'd really like to sort posts by reply #s

This forum is for your (the user and visitors of MX-3.com) opinion, recommendations and issues about MX-3.com.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

I'd really like to sort posts by reply #s

Post by fowljesse »

I don't know if it's possible to make it happen, but it would be really cool to be able to read the threads that have the most replies, and views.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
4gotn

Re: I'd really like to sort posts by reply #s

Post by 4gotn »

or they could simply TRY to improve upon it
its a pain to use any way you use it
i agree though
threads should be flagged with some sort of relevance so that when the people on this site say, as they ALWAYS do, go search for it you dont have to spend three hours searching 0-o
i think ive learned more independently then on this site
new search would be helpful
1994 MX-3 1.6L B6DE 16v DOHC - rear disc swap, nix power steering/ac, Corksport f&r strut tower bars, Pedders urethane control arm bushings, urethane motor mounts, steel braided brake lines, painted dash, protege tranny
90 Miata w/ b6, Konig Lightspeed rims, Cams (boost to come soon)
74 Porsche 914 w/ 1.8L - restoration prooject

93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

I happen to like the way it is, most of the posts with a million replies are topics that were covered years ago, and the information included we have all dedicated to memory.
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

:lol: Those of you who have memory.

:(
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

i just made a donation and i can say, it feels great, i feel like a new man =P
my memory's started not too long ago, but their all great memory's love you guys!
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Congratulations!
Good man. :2thumbsup:
If everyone donated 15% of what they saved by not going to a mechanic/ knowing how to deal with a mechanic, buying parts from people here, money saved as less time tinkering.. and a little bit for the entertainment they got from here, we'd have a freaking RICH forum!
I've spent about $4,000 on my fast car. Total. From buying it, to buying the parts for it from members here, and using knowledge learned here. It outperforms cars 10X that price. I would have spent 5X that to get it where it is now, if it weren't for this forum, plus several more years researching.

My idea for srting posts by replies was more for new people, and people with memry problems, like that guy... his name was like a bird, or something stinky.. Fowl, Fool, Jesse....
Something like that.
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

Hahaha well said
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.

Return to “MX-3.com Site and Forum Recommendations and Issues”