Quebec Bans JDM Cars

Off-Topic Discussions
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Quebec Bans JDM Cars

Post by Ryan »

You've definately got a point. As soon as it makes it into Ontario, the press will make a stink about it.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

You can not take this as a serious matter. Quebec has always been the exception to every rule. They make up their own laws and it has little to no impact on the rest of the country. It's one more step towards Quebec's independance. They hate anything non french. We are all better off turning a blind eye to them. They are not part of my country, let the frogs do what they want. At the end of the day, nothing changes.
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

x2
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
irocthaDOHC

Post by irocthaDOHC »

i really hope you guys are right, but i think this is a federal initiative. it would make sense that they would do this in Quebec first because of the language barier, and also that most media and individuals outside of the province couldn't give a crap about what they do in a---backwards quebec, and i don't blame them .

i just think this is different than the rest of the dumb french crap we deal with in quebec.

i guess time will tell

Return to “Off-Topic”