Mx3Kid's 93' Mx3 Project (Pics inside)

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
wytbishop

Re: Mx3Kid's 93' Mx3 Project (Pics inside)

Post by wytbishop »

Mx3Kid16 wrote:My bad forgot the apostrophe.. oh geez.
I"m just jokin around dude. Cool the $%*# out.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

You cool the #*@&!( out im just jokin around too
CF Hood, Kenwood everything, 2.25 catback exhaust, H&R Springs, F&B Strut bars

My worklog: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good afternoon from the biggest Douch around;D
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

Wow, looks like the mazdacat got to those pants, that darn thing is everywhere. First messin with my brake pedal, now rippin up girls pants... What a troublemaker, quite the scallywag.
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

yeah damm thing got to my pedals also haha

My worklog: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

really? I mean we haven't even had a chance to meet you yet! :roll:

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/1190170789.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Yeah, dude, WTF?
Here's a deal; I'll buy your hood, and give you mine, and even help you paint it to match your car.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

That's alot of money for a 1.6 SOHC. Are prices that much higher on the west coast for mx3's? I bought sold my first 94 for under 2k each time, and my GS for $700.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

A lot of people take the paint job "for granted" so I wouldn't expect you receiving significantly more money than you would with stock paint.

If you are tired of the MX-3, consider making it more "enjoyable" to drive;
put in a resonator to get rid of the tinny raspy sound. Maybe even a muffler. 4 cyl. are LOUD with straight throughs... and though it might sound good, it makes for headaches.
Consider your finances, you might be able to afford a bp engine upgrade, and with some help from pops, replace your wanton engine (it's whorish)
It'd change your MX-3 experience completely, and I guarantee you it would supply nothing but pleasure.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

New suspension also goes a long way on a 16yr old car, esp. the RS which didn't come w/ a rear sway bar..

Some strut tower bars also help keep the car stable in corners alot more than you'd think!
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

Like it says "testing the waters" i dont REALLY want to get rid of it im just puttin it up. I wanna go drivin soon with some other mx3's and i have NO money for a new engine that would be great.

Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

im just putting this here because im eventually going to get it when i get some extra cash.

http://www.eautoworks.com/product-Aspec-19722.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I would help you make your own, with a K&N filter on it.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

The only ebay kits I recommend are ones for ~30-40, that you need to do a little cutting to fit.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I gave vancouverWA a bunch of my old CAI parts for $20... he may have a few leftover pieces he didn't use... all that kit you are buying consists of is an air filter, a piece of pipe, and a silicone adapter...

you could easily buy one of the ebay kits and have plenty of extra pipe for half that price :shrug:
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

Those ebay kits are hard to come by these days, but if you can find it it's a great upgrade for the wimpy SOHC
1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”