Halo Projector Headlights--Size problem..

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
alex

Re: Halo Projector Headlights--Size problem..

Post by alex »

Remco- wrote:You fixed the gap between the headlights/bumper very nicely Alex. I also am in need for this rubber, because I have the exact same problem... I'm not sure where to buy this though. Do you have any specification / name of that rubber? Would be very much appreciated. We had a group-buy in the Netherlands for these headlights and about 25 MX-3 users participated and are going to need it, lol.

Hey Remco and tnx a lot!
As i was saying to the other post above the robber is not a concrete one..
Any type or kind of robber with the dimensions that u see can do the work.
But please take my advise and dont order those headlights...
Iam not happy to say it but u might regret it..Since i bought them iam in a lot of problems with the car
just because it is not exactly the way i want it to look like..
Trust me on this and prefer the other ones with the 3 leds in a row if they finally are in the correct size.
With those ones u will have a lot of issues..With the size witch is the biggest one and then with the Angel Eyes..
If u didnt order the group Buy yet inform all the members of the forum u are signed up and take a good though before u do the order..
I dont want to disappoint u but its the true..
About the robber know i told some ''specs'' to the friend above but if u want anything else tell me and if possible i will tell u!

Drive it like its stolen
http://www.mx-3club.gr
Fischer

Post by Fischer »

Does any of you guys have a picture showing the 2 plugs connected?? The one from the car, and the one from the new headlight??

Mine doesn't seem to fit?? The OEM plug is square, whereas the new blue plug seems more round??
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

Fischer wrote:Does any of you guys have a picture showing the 2 plugs connected?? The one from the car, and the one from the new headlight??

Mine doesn't seem to fit?? The OEM plug is square, whereas the new blue plug seems more round??
you might have a H4 plug on your car, the one's on the projectors are 9004, all you need to do is cut the connectors off and solder the wires together, or convert one of the plugs to fit the other
Fischer

Post by Fischer »

You're right.. I do have H4.. Just ordered som converter plugs to 9004 and H4, so guess I'm going to solder the two plugs, for my headlights to work.. Now, all I need, is to get my front bumper off.. Can't get to the last screw holding the OEM headlight :(
acexl

Post by acexl »

hello all thanks a lot alex for letting us know aout the issue with the head lights

i am sorry i have a request if possible, u see i have a hard time deciding which style to buy, i wanna compare how both styles look with ONLY the halos AND leds on, i saw the pic u posted after the bulb change but the light is a bit hazy and the second rings arent on, so if u do not mind and is not a problem could u plz post another night time pic with just the halos and led on?

again this is a request not a demand and again thanks on the issue awareness

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”