All Mazda Meet May 2nd and 3rd in Newburgh NY

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Re: All Mazda Meet May 2nd and 3rd in Newburgh NY

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Daninski I'd be willing to get you some if you Paypal me the money after I buy them but I'm not 100% if I'll be free on Saturday to go. I've been out of jail on bail and have my courtdate tomorrow. Hopefully I dont get any time but you never know since this isnt a first offense. Sucks but it is what it is. :shrug: Let me know what shirt and what size and I'll buy them if I'm there as long as its a guarantee that you're gonna pay for them haha. I'm paying lawyer fees and cant afford OCC shirts. :D
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

I was at the OCC meet on Saturday only, had a great time...The weather was sunny and warm. All kinds of Mazdas, and lots of vendors. Got a quick tour of the OCC shop as well as a pic/autograph with "Mikey".
I won a Corksport oil cap in one of the many raffle prizes, and my brother one best/favorite RX-7. :2thumbsup:
Was nice to meet and talk to Derrick @ Corksport as well.

:cry: Sadly, I did not see any MX-3's on saturday, and I was their from 10:45am until 5:00pm.

Page 11 near the bottom of my Cardomain link (in sig) I have my pics.
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Illa, thanks for the offer, I didn't watch this post. Hope they don't throw your guilty er, I mean innocent a*s in jail. lol But hey if they do I offer to come down and baby sit your car. :D I hope the court thing works out in your favour.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”