no brake light crying blood

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
bfamiluyi

no brake light crying blood

Post by bfamiluyi »

i got caught speeding over the weekend and the cop told me that my brake light wasn't working, so i stop by the auto part shop to buy a new bulb, check to see if now they're working lol no light so on Monday i take the car to the shop and pay to get it fix when i was at the shop the brake light come on but when i was ready to go to work check what i thought was FIX -no brake light-. and now i'm just f ####% piss off
about a month ago i have "pro" install a alarm into car could that have anything to do with my problem or is it something else :(
FASTLANE ONLY
1993 mazda mx3 1.6 sohc K&N INTAKE R1 MUFFLER SOON TO BOOST (SOHC TURBO)
1989 nissan 240sx sr20 wreck RIP
2002 saturn Ls2 RIP
onlytrueromeo

Re: no brake light crying blood

Post by onlytrueromeo »

check wiring/fuses? They could have been dumba55's and plugged your alarm into where your brake light goes. Debugging electrical can be tricky.
projectzemx3

Re: no brake light crying blood

Post by projectzemx3 »

my bulb also flickers off. ive seen it off when i was standing behijnd the car but if i hit the lense cover it woulod come back on. it wasnt the bulb either cause i replaced it and had the same problems.

now these were just my tail lights, not the brake light. but perhaps we have the same problem, which is the plug behind the lense is losing connectivity some how.
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”