I need EVERYONE'S help on this. If u luv your mx-3...

Off-Topic Discussions

Do I keep it?

Keep it
100%
Trade it in
No votes

Total votes: 11

onlytrueromeo

Re: I need EVERYONE'S help on this. If u luv your mx-3...

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Finally found the link I was looking for.

Install one of these in your car:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubdMK6fc ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Or these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jMTX3yE ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lots more where that came from lol
boosted_bullet

Post by boosted_bullet »

sorry to hear that.... i would keep going and rebuild it is after all allready lowered,with tires and tint.

one time some broke into my mx-3. it didnt run so they couldnt steal it :lol:
so then they stole my sony explod deck. haha the joke was on them cuz it didnt even work 8)
chicks dig the rice!

-bullet
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

My first MX-3 was broken into. Probably $1000 worth of tools in the back and all they took was my rollerblades.

DAM KIDS!!!
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

I had just cashed my 2800 quarterly bonus chq a little while ago and decided to get some drinks with the boys, left the car at BP's. In my drunken stupor I left the car unlocked with an envelope containing 2800 in 20 dolla bills....on the passenger seat. The great part is they didn't even check the door handles, just pried out my hatch cylinder and took my XS Cargo sup and amp!!!! Silly crack heads. That crap cost like 35 bucks, the deck 3 ft away cost 450???? If I were a bum i'd be a smarter bum than that.... Sorry to hear about your luck, I've replaced 2 drivers windows, a passenger window, every lock cylinder once (After they broke into the hatch again I soldered the cylinder shut), and even the hatch glass once (ouch)... So what can I tell ya, other than if it gets chopped or cut, you must rebuild.
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.

Return to “Off-Topic”