Despreately NEEDED bp turbo ECU and wiring harness

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Franko
Supporting Member

Despreately NEEDED bp turbo ECU and wiring harness

Post by Franko »

Ohh my god dude.. I have the bp turbo engine but I do not have a wiring harness and a ecu.. They are next to impossible to find... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.. I tried corksport but they dont have them in stock and it could be weeks before they get anymore... If someone out there has one PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sell it to me.. I need to get this motor in the car before winter rears its hideous head.. and here winter lasts like 6 months, i dont think that I could take it without having my car done..
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
OsoSlo z28

Re: Despreately NEEDED bp turbo ECU and wiring harness

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

you do understand the EXTREME headache you are about to take on? swapping in the bpt ecu and harness is a PITA. i wish you the best of luck.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

I could sell you mine but with no connecters at the end of the wires. I have the GTX ECU and the harness, but I have it installed in my car at this time, and if I sold it, I would need to keep the connecters. mx3TT is my name on AIM. Hit me up. AAA just realized you are in Canada. I dont know how that will affect it.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Well hey man... I have talked to you on cardomain remember? except my name is nathan_fletcher there.. I e-mailed you and everything.. I have the motor in the shop and when it was taken out all the ends were cut off and the plugs from the wiring harness were just left there.. so I dont think this will be much of a problem at all.. Man I have talked to you before and I think that I am actually going to need to talk to you on the phone or something instead of over the internet.. I need you to be my guiding light here since youre the only one that I talked to that has done what I need to get done.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

O hey man whats going on. I wish I knew a lot about this stupid harness but its sad to say I dont. I guy from Miami helped me out a lot and I dont even know if mine work yet. My tranny is still dead.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

I can apparentily get a haltech e6k used at a decreased price.. I wonder if I should get that? Would I save in the long run.. Will it cost more to go with the gtx ecu and harness and then get it put in? I can get the haltech e6k for like 800 us which is really alot but if I have to get it I will.. and if it is more cost effective I'd like to do it too.
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

you can't lose getting the haltech. with the gtx ecu, you're ok at stock/close to stock levels. if you ever want to upgrade things or increase boost, you won't get the most out of it. it's definitely better to get the stand-alone if you can afford it.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

Yeah I agree with everything he Ashely just said. Go with it, its worth the money, I am buying one as soon as I can and getting rid of the GTX ECU. Its for sale.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”