Fast And Furious: Whats Your View, If You Have Seen It.

Off-Topic Discussions
colinsmx3

Fast And Furious: Whats Your View, If You Have Seen It.

Post by colinsmx3 »

Now Me and my club were one of the few diehard fans that wanted to see it first! So we preordered tickets and watched the 12:01am on Thursday Night/Friday mornin prescreening of the movie! This is the order I put the movie in I would say: The fast and the furous #1, Tokyo Drift #2, Fast and furious #3, 2 fast 2 furious #4...

There wasn't any references to the cars.... They just based it on the plot and that was it, while driving nice cars! Mind you Brians R34 is an absolute splooge in my pants dream car!! I think my g/f had to wipe the drool off my face.... There is no riced out cars or any funny sayings that you can repeat! It was good that they tied the movies together though from leaving off from 2 fast 2 furious so they could place this b4 Tokyo Drift!
OHHH and there is alot of girl on girl action!!

What I still can't understand is..... Nitrous Oxide IS NOT FLAMABLE!!! You can hold a flame to the gas and it WILL NOT IGNITE! The tank is compustable when heated to an extreme degree, Although it seemed to make a pretty big explosion in the movie when a flame come into play!

Whats your view??
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
havoc13

Re: Fast And Furious: Whats Your View, If You Have Seen It.

Post by havoc13 »

I agree with that Colin and also everyone had nitrous even those tow trucks i just wish there was more driving. The only good phrase is "you owe me a 10 second car" that was it.
Always under construction
Dragyn Vyrus

Post by Dragyn Vyrus »

colinsmx3 wrote:This is the order I put the movie in I would say: The fast and the furous #1, Tokyo Drift #2, Fast and furious #3, 2 fast 2 furious #4...
wrong. haun dies and comes back to life? dom leaves with the supra in the end of 1 and goes to wherever they were in the begining with haun in the 4th then haun leaves in the forth saying "they are doing some crazy s--- down in tokyo" that and the end of the 4th lead into the 3rd. and i dont care about 2 fast 2 furious because it was horrible. :lol:

all in all it wasn't too bad of a movie, could have definitely seen a lot more cars and less drama. good plot line however. and less muscle for sure... THERE WASN'T EVEN A SUPRA IN THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
93 MX-3 ZE-GS - Sold
95 MX-3 RS - Bone stock winter car.
92 JDM turbo MR2 - SSQV, Cusco strut tower bar, ATS intercooler kit, Berk Exhuast, HKS EVC-S
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

colinsmx3 wrote:What I still can't understand is..... Nitrous Oxide IS NOT FLAMABLE!!! You can hold a flame to the gas and it WILL NOT IGNITE! The tank is compustable when heated to an extreme degree, Although it seemed to make a pretty big explosion in the movie when a flame come into play!
It's a movie, therefore it does not have to make sense...you should of seen me flip out when I saw "Live Free or Die Hard"...or any computer-related movie...
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Flyer wrote:
colinsmx3 wrote:What I still can't understand is..... Nitrous Oxide IS NOT FLAMABLE!!! You can hold a flame to the gas and it WILL NOT IGNITE! The tank is compustable when heated to an extreme degree, Although it seemed to make a pretty big explosion in the movie when a flame come into play!
It's a movie, therefore it does not have to make sense...you should of seen me flip out when I saw "Live Free or Die Hard"...or any computer-related movie...
EAGLE EYE! *hides*
Cody
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

It was stupid entertainment, what can I say? I wasn't disappointed, but that's only because I didn't have high expectations. :lol:

But I loved the funeral scene when the riced out cars came into view, everyone just burst out laughing, those cars just looked so ridiculous in that scene.
KLZE-ed '94 RS/'92 GS hybrid -- It's complicated :lol: -- Now somebody's winter beater
1999 Audi A4 2.8Q -- New ride
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Dragyn Vyrus wrote:
colinsmx3 wrote:This is the order I put the movie in I would say: The fast and the furous #1, Tokyo Drift #2, Fast and furious #3, 2 fast 2 furious #4...
wrong. haun dies and comes back to life? dom leaves with the supra in the end of 1 and goes to wherever they were in the begining with haun in the 4th then haun leaves in the forth saying "they are doing some crazy s--- down in tokyo" that and the end of the 4th lead into the 3rd. and i dont care about 2 fast 2 furious because it was horrible. :lol:
ummmm what are you talking about.... I think I know that this one was the 3rd one in reality..... I was mearlly saying what movies I like in that order.... :|
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Dragyn Vyrus wrote:
Reading comprehension owns you. He was saying thats the order of which movies he liked best in the franchise.

I thought the movie was pretty good even if the focus wasn't so much on the cars anymore. Its a shame that there were no FDs in the movie though. Also no Supras or EVOs, but they had that riced out Subie? WTF!?
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

colinsmx3 wrote: ummmm what are you talking about.... I think I know that this one was the 3rd one in reality..... I was mearlly saying what movies I like in that order.... :|
You beat me to it by 10 seconds haha.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
Dragyn Vyrus

Post by Dragyn Vyrus »

lol and i obviously fail at life. oh well misread it.
93 MX-3 ZE-GS - Sold
95 MX-3 RS - Bone stock winter car.
92 JDM turbo MR2 - SSQV, Cusco strut tower bar, ATS intercooler kit, Berk Exhuast, HKS EVC-S
projectzemx3

Post by projectzemx3 »

i have not seen it, and i must say it does look lame.

actually all the fast and furious movies are pretty lame. but i am not easily impressed with movies, i'm not boycotting this movie but i have no desire to watch it after the last 3. and i never fully completed watching number two cause it was so lame and if it wasnt for my young age when number one came out i doubt i would have finished that either. it was my girlfriend at the time who made me watch zipper head drift, thank god i got laid after, the night wasnt a complete loss.

surelly i am not the only one who thinks these movies are childish?
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

I saw it...
Mad Cow wrote:It was stupid entertainment, what can I say?
+1, I agree with this :)
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
angrygumball316

Post by angrygumball316 »

i saw it , i must be the only person who really liked it lol
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

projectzemx3 wrote:surelly i am not the only one who thinks these movies are childish?
Childish? Yea. :lol:

I don't know what with me and my friends, but we just had to watch it. I love sophisticated movies with good plots that are interesting to watch, but every once in a while I just want to watch fast cars, crashes and explosions.
KLZE-ed '94 RS/'92 GS hybrid -- It's complicated :lol: -- Now somebody's winter beater
1999 Audi A4 2.8Q -- New ride
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

angrygumball316 wrote:i saw it , i must be the only person who really liked it lol
I liked it too... I still like the first one best just because IT WAS cheesy and it had alot of great one liners... that movie defined the "ricer" car culture as we know it today (I'm not sure if that's good or bad).

This new movie was more like a movie and less about cars... I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Return to “Off-Topic”