Check Engine Light, Floor it... Gone.

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
chrome730

Re: Check Engine Light, Floor it... Gone.

Post by chrome730 »

Didn't you ask us for help? We gave you a suggestion and you ridiculed it then asked for more help with the same thing. Yet you still didn't take our advice but hey if you want to well leave you our numbers and pick you up when your cars broke down on the side of the road. Enough said. Game over.
It only takes a single voice to start a revolution
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

Yeah, okay ill call you when that happens.. and i told you i replaced the spark plugs and my problem went away.
CF Hood, Kenwood everything, 2.25 catback exhaust, H&R Springs, F&B Strut bars

My worklog: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good afternoon from the biggest Douch around;D
projectzemx3

Post by projectzemx3 »

lol listen to this guy :shock:

whats beef?
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

projectzemx3 wrote:lol listen to this guy :shock:

whats beef?
wtf are you talking about

My worklog: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

He's saying you don't make any sense.

He's right.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

Kid, please stop. On behalf of the SIHONA club (Semi-Intelligent Humans of North America) and the SIHOEE club (Semi-Intelligent Humans of Everywhere Else)

Don't continue. You'll end up digging yourself in a very messy unintelligent hole.

your "Code-Checker-Thingey" device that looks "like a game boy"
is in all actuality, a paperclip, or small piece of wire. You are telling us that you're too lazy to walk out to your car, pop your hood, bend a paperclip to two little terminals, and write down a flashing light.

Asking us to help you in this situation is like... analogy... analogy... hmmm...

I know! Like you're hungry and you want cereal. You pour yourself a bowl of cereal, but you're too lazy to open the fridge to check and see if there is milk. "MOOOOM! Do we have MIIILK?" You yell to your mother while she's in the shower. "MOOOOOOMMMM!"

And all this time, you're standing next to the fridge. But you don't want to open the fridge. You want to bother mom, who is enjoying her Pantene Pro V, Smooth and Sleek (Liso y Sedoso) (It's the one I use) Shampoo and Conditioner, and have her tell you if, indeed, you have milk in the fridge or not. And if it's spoiled, even though there's a date stamped on the container.

So kid, please, if you enjoy help, do not abuse help. And don't be so freakin' offended when help abuses you.

And that "checker" thing, which is indeed a paper clip or small piece of wire, tells you why your engine isn't running at a "Mechanical Homeostasis" so to speak.

Checking your codes is elementary. Very, so very elementary.

The fridge holds the answer. Open the fridge and stop bothering mom!
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Mx3Kid16 wrote:you can stfu i know plently about doing work on cars.
Mx3Kid16 wrote:so i dont kno jack about engine codes big whoop
Well, unless for some odd reason you've been only exposed to carburated cars since you were in diapers, you know know of the electrical system found in fuel-injected cars. If you dont know OF that, than yo don't know plenty
Mx3Kid16 wrote:the "checker" is that stupid thing that looks like an old game boy that you plug into your car and it tells you why your dummy lights are on.
Secondly, if you knew so much about cars, you know what a code reader is. This isn't a complex name, i just reads codes, and is a required tool for troubleshooting engine problems on any vehicle 1996 and newer. Where not asking you if you knew the codes by heart, that's impossible, but to even desbribe it using the words as "thingy" and "looks like an old game boy" really, really doesn't help your argument.

I'm sorry we're picking on your kid, but you're coming on here, acting the way you are and getting upset because we're not helping you, yet we are, and also getting upset because you're telling us that at 17 your knowledgable about cars, yet we're calling your BS, well, what do you expect?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
chrome730

Post by chrome730 »

Homeostasis= harmony for those who don't know. By the way how safe is it to drive when you have three rotors instead of four. lol. It will only be for a week.
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

chrome730 wrote:Homeostasis= harmony for those who don't know.

I think only the quietest engines have perfect harmony ;) Kinda like if you gouge all of your cylinder walls, or forget to put your valves back in.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
chrome730

Post by chrome730 »

True true but maybe if you purchased a check engine thingy that looked like a old game boy it might help.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

Don't egg it on, guys. Say what you got to say.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

SuperK wrote:Don't egg it on, guys. Say what you got to say.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
projectzemx3

Post by projectzemx3 »

can i use that to install vtec on my car?? ^^^^^
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

Now you guys are just being stupid. I already fixed my car and I dont have an Engine Code Diagnostic thing for my use at my house I am not too lazy to do it.

I FIXED MY CAR WITHOUT DOING IT SO SHUT UP.
Nd4SpdSe wrote:
Mx3Kid16 wrote:you can stfu i know plently about doing work on cars.
Mx3Kid16 wrote:so i dont kno jack about engine codes big whoop
Well, unless for some odd reason you've been only exposed to carburated cars since you were in diapers, you know know of the electrical system found in fuel-injected cars. If you dont know OF that, than yo don't know plenty
Mx3Kid16 wrote:the "checker" is that stupid thing that looks like an old game boy that you plug into your car and it tells you why your dummy lights are on.
Secondly, if you knew so much about cars, you know what a code reader is. This isn't a complex name, i just reads codes, and is a required tool for troubleshooting engine problems on any vehicle 1996 and newer. Where not asking you if you knew the codes by heart, that's impossible, but to even desbribe it using the words as "thingy" and "looks like an old game boy" really, really doesn't help your argument.

I'm sorry we're picking on your kid, but you're coming on here, acting the way you are and getting upset because we're not helping you, yet we are, and also getting upset because you're telling us that at 17 your knowledgable about cars, yet we're calling your BS, well, what do you expect?
I NEVER SAID I WAS KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT ENGINES... I do auto body and dont really care for working on engines and that stuff.

what ever i dont even care i fixed the problem and you guys are just being rediculous..

canadians....

Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:
SuperK wrote:Don't egg it on, guys. Say what you got to say.

and yeah thats basically what the thing looks like that ive seen of one

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”