body almost done

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Dark_Rider2k3

Re: body almost done

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

Man how hard was it for you to sell it? The car looked beautiful!

And man.. I'd be pissed if my friend got the car impounded >_>
mx34u2nv

Post by mx34u2nv »

had it for sale for 5 months, all lookers no money.. people almost broke the hood trying to take it off to see engine. had priced 7 to 4 grand, sold for 3600.... lol was impounded for street racing, my retarded buddy was racing a sunflower gt. After i asked why waste time with a sunfire?
Full fx designs body kit, Apex lowering springs tokico struts, walbro fuelpump, klze, 17" sachhi wheels, b'm short throw shifter, ractive frount and rear tower bars, kl36 ecu. all for sale....pending
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

good luck with the eclipse hope the trannys good...
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

What a fool! Some races aren't worth the gas.
ONe thing that bothers me about body kits is how the doors are sunk in. People should make a plate, or something, so they're flush.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
mx34u2nv

Post by mx34u2nv »

ya i heard the dsm trannies are pretty weak, but the tranny was apparently built up . previous owner had a t4 and matching goddies and he said he never had a problem since it was built up... fingers cross, knockin on wood....
Full fx designs body kit, Apex lowering springs tokico struts, walbro fuelpump, klze, 17" sachhi wheels, b'm short throw shifter, ractive frount and rear tower bars, kl36 ecu. all for sale....pending
boosted_bullet

Post by boosted_bullet »

ahhh... you should sell me youe eclipse spoiler :wink:

:twisted:
chicks dig the rice!

-bullet

Return to “Appearance”