[GB] Offical Spyder/Carpart4u halo projector headlight

This forum is only for posting information pertaining to group buys. (Administrators must give access to group buy organizers before a new group buy is added.) Please contact forums@MX-3.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to be given access to this forum as only group buy organizers will be allowed to post here once it is set up. MX-3.com holds no responsibility for the validity of any Group Buys that are posted in this forum, so be sure to research who you are dealing with before sending your money.
ray carpart4u

[GB] Offical Spyder/Carpart4u halo projector headlight

Post by ray carpart4u »

After all the gauging interest and test fit (thanks Jesse) and the product finally the group buy was granted by Jeff(MX3.com).
If you want a better review of the head light, please go to this link Offical Spyder MX3 Halo Projector headlight (Black / Chrome) for discussion.
Here are some pictures for the final product on Jesse's MX3(http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=68499" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;).
They have both black or chrome Available. Either With or Without H1 HID Kit available in either 6K (Blueish white) or 8K (Blue).
ImageImage
Here is the information for ordering the headlight.
Price and shipping:
As i stated, 198 dollars shipped per set without HID + 5% donation to MX3 forum total will be 207.9, 248 shipped with HID which come with either 6k or 8k H1 HID conversion kit + 5% donation to MX3 forum total will be 260.4(recommend 6k since the lighting output will be brighter, also the legal issue for cops as well. 6k is blueish white, 8k is blue). All item will be shipped by UPS ground. International will be shipped via USPS.

For the payment method we accept paypal, phone orders, Money orders or Creditcard. ( please regards to the MX3 forum attention Ray)

For Paypal please send to payment@carpart4u.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;", it is $207.9/260.4 with the shipping to the lower 48 states, $10 more for HI, AK, GU, PR, VI, POBOX, APO, FPO, AA, AE, AP. International such as Canada will be charge 30 dollars extra and for Europe have different shipping charges, please contact if you need a shipping quote.

For Phone orders, please call 1-626-688-0176, Speak with me (Ray) in regards to Mx3 projector head light. Make sure have your credit card info ready if you need to order.

For Money order can be made out to A.N.W. Group and please put a note contain your name, address, phone number and attention to MX3 halo projector light attention Ray.

After sending the payment, please send me a pm, make sure have your name, address,contact phone number, color choice and HID choice of the head light along with your Payment transection ID. If you are using someone else's paypal, please pm me with their Name and your Forum ID so i can make sure the item is for you.
I will provide the tracking number and PM you the tracking number once the item have been shipped. Should take around 1 to 2 business days.

For return policy, due to any shipment damaged or defective, please contact me for an exchange. They will cover up to 90 days. HID Kit will have 1 year warranty. 3 Leds in the side will have life time warranty as well.

If anyone have questions, feel free to pm me or ask on the thread.

Here is the list of interest, please confirm which color you are getting and put next to your ID. I.E :ray@carpart4u (Chrome with 6K HID), i will mark as paid once the payment is clear and mark as shipped once the item is shipped. And the tracking number will be available as well. Thank you once again and hope you guys enjoy this head light. Contact me to remove your name if you are no longer interested.

Example:
1. ray carpart4u ( Black with 6K HID ) PAID SHIPPED AND PROVIDED SHIPPING

List:
1. RS_OBD'oh_2 (Black no HID ) PAID shipped and tracking number provided
2. nolig2278 (chrome no HID ) PAID shipped and tracking number provided
3. taylor_matt ( black with 6k ) PAIDshipped and tracking number provided
4. nightfire ( black with 6k ) PAID shipped and tracking number provided
5. SCHIMMLE ( black with 6k ) PAID shipped and tracking number provided
6. Daninski (Black no HID ) PAID shipped and tracking number provided
7. BuGS ( black with 6k ) PAID shipped and tracking number provided
8. onlytrueromeo (Black no HID ) PAIDshipped and tracking number provided
9. SuperK ( black with 6k ) PAID shipped and tracking number provided
10. Mazdaspeed96743 (chrome with 8k)PAIDshipped and tracking number provided
11. wytbishop (Black no HID ) PAID shipped and tracking number provided
12. albarsv ( black with 6k ) PAIDshipped and tracking number provided
13. Jutzi420 ( chrome with 6K ) PAIDshipped and tracking number provided
14. Shades (chrome with 2x6k)PAIDshipped and tracking number provided
15. Whisper (chrome no HID)PAIDshipped and tracking number provided
16. fowljesse (Black no HID) PAIDshipped and tracking number provided
17. Flyer ( black with 6k ) PAID shipped and tracking number provided
18. Meade (black no HID) PAID shipped and tracking number provided
19. mobius (black with 6k) PAID
20. colinf004 (black with 6k) PAID

As i stated, in order to complete the head light group buy, we need to have 15 people minimum paid for the head light before we ship any of the item out. I will set a time limit until March 1st, if we got 15 or more people i will go ahead and ship it out if not then the group buy will be closed and amount that you paid will be refunded in full.Thanks

-Ray
Last edited by ray carpart4u on March 3rd, 2009, 1:31 pm, edited 25 times in total.
ray carpart4u

Re: [GB] Offical Spyder/Carpart4u halo projector headlight

Post by ray carpart4u »

Get 2 payments, 13 more to go, Lets take some discount off the group buy while it still up. will be ended 3/31
ray carpart4u

Post by ray carpart4u »

4 now, waiting for the rest and i can ship out the same day as the GB completed. thanks for supporting.

-ray
ray carpart4u

Post by ray carpart4u »

Just speak with my boss, ATTENTION to ALL International orders ( not from US and Canada ) , the warranty will not be cover up to international buyers due to the shipping cost of the replacement costing way too high, but what i can do is make sure everything is being shipped out in perfect condition. Unless buyers are willing to pay for shipping back and forth for the replacement. If anyone have concern on the order, feel free to let me know, i can give refund at anytime to any international buyers who is not willing to take the risk for the new headlight. Just talk to me if you got any questions about this.

-Ray

Return to “Parts Group Buys”