[GB Poll] Spyder MX-3 Halo Projector Headlight

New product ideas and status of new product development postings.

Do you feel comfortable with allowing the Spyder MX-3 Halo Projector Headlight Group Buy to proceed?

Yes
87%
No
13%

Total votes: 23

tehbrookzorz

Re: [GB Poll] Spyder MX-3 Halo Projector Headlight

Post by tehbrookzorz »

I would like for somebody to meet with Ray before I'm 100% confident in the group buy.
It may also be a good idea to adopt rules on sales threads wherein a picture is required including the seller's username and date.
Cody
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

this is starting to take way too long. I will be contacting Ray soon to purchase outside of the GB if this takes much longer.
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Spidey53 was from Spyder and doing the test fitting! So if Ray is Spyder auto... that means he stole the lights from himself??? I mean what some guy broke into his store and stole the lights?? and only took those lights.... no. Spyder's rep prolly lost interest since all his posts got locked and ppl said he was a scam! I would say F it also! :shrug:

We got ours from ebay and it took less then 7 days from California to Toronto with no hassle what so ever!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nolig2278

Post by nolig2278 »

fowljesse bought from Ray and it is Ray who is offering the GB and the lights right now for $198 including shipping.
I will give this one more day and if no progress is made with the GB, i will be buying from Ray.
If Ray is not Spyder, who cares as fowljesse has gotten a set of the lights from Ray which mean Ray has the lights. I couldn't care less who Ray works for as he has the product and takes credit card. Fraudulent Credit card purchases are fully refundable so there is nothing to worry about. fowljesse has vouched for the quality of product that Ray is selling.

Let's get this sht together, get our lights from Ray and let this website make a couple bucks.

Sorry for the rant but everything else in my life is getting fcked up and these lights would cheer me up a little.
94 RS to BPT
2.5 FMIC
MicroSquirt
2.5 Exhaust
[url=https://gilon.levinsonltd.com/mx-3.html[/url]
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

nolig2278 wrote:fowljesse bought from Ray and it is Ray who is offering the GB and the lights right now for $198 including shipping.
I will give this one more day and if no progress is made with the GB, i will be buying from Ray.
If Ray is not Spyder, who cares as fowljesse has gotten a set of the lights from Ray which mean Ray has the lights. I couldn't care less who Ray works for as he has the product and takes credit card. Fraudulent Credit card purchases are fully refundable so there is nothing to worry about. fowljesse has vouched for the quality of product that Ray is selling.

Let's get this sht together, get our lights from Ray and let this website make a couple bucks.

Sorry for the rant but everything else in my life is getting fcked up and these lights would cheer me up a little.

:werd:
ray carpart4u

Post by ray carpart4u »

Ok, something need to clears up. About the stealing issue, i am the a sales rep in Spyderauto for almost 3 years, all the test fit is done by our tech. support department. One of the Tech guy from our company follows up for the lighting of MX3, After he finish the test fit, everything is great except for some night pictures and lighting output which require the owner to drove back home and send us some pictures to confirm. Then the local owner drove away with the light but did not reply us for any night shot pictures and he is just disappeared. ( according to the tech guy ) but after a while we decided to mass produce the head light from Sonar and start distributing in US. I am not going to find out where the guy is because i found Jesse is a helpful, high reputation forum members which i can trust with. So i sent him a set for test fit, lighting output and he did a nicely write up for our product. I went through Jeff trying to set up a group buy and now is in process of it. One thing i keep mentioning in is past few weeks is having some local MX3 owners to come by. But i guess i was no luck. But please if any local owner willing to swing by i can show him the product in person, help him to do a install, show him the quantity so that other members will not worry about scams and stuff like that, hope you guys can understand this and one more thing is option racing and Spyderauto are two different company, different brand and manufacture. People can call them or me to verify, or visit both of the company for comparison. Thanks for the attention.
Welcome to call me at 626-934-8001 ext. 134. or email at ray@spyderauto.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-Ray
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I think a lot of people can understand your concrn with the references about legitimacy of your company. I've seen a few examples recently where people have been ripped off so I think it's just really fresh in everyones mind. As such your the one, for lack of a better way to put it, paying the price of others past transgressions. Hopefully we'll all reap the fruits of your labours soon including you. Cheers Dude
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Thanks for that chronological summary, Ray. I'm glad you cleared that up. That makes sense.
ray carpart4u wrote:show him the quantity so that other members will not worry about scams and stuff like that
Can you get a picture of this for us?

I'm 95% comfortable with the GB.
Cody
MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

Thanks Ray for the latest information you have added to this thread.
I am ready to allow the Group Buy to proceed, however, I would still like a forum member to meet you in person.
Can you tell us where it is you live, and operate your company from?
Ideally we will find a local member to come and visit you.

Thanks,
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)
MX-3.com
Site Administrator

Post by MX-3.com »

Sorry Ray, I just got your PM now.

OK Guys, Ray's warehous is located in City of Industry, CA 91748
DO we have any members in that area that can visit his warehouse and meet up with him?

Thanks,

ray carpart4u

Post by ray carpart4u »

help me out guys, so i can get is started asap. Act fast ! Just come in real quick and take a picture with me holding the cool projector head light.

-Ray
chertel

Post by chertel »

I have been away for a while. Will these lights be available if the group buy doesn't happen?
marcdh

Post by marcdh »

:lol: it's relentless...

The Gb I believe is over, but you could still buy direct from Ray I'm sure for a good price or look at the dozens of ebay ones ;)
AZ-3 1498cc Turbo! EVO 8 turbo and manifold, 5 stud swap, SSR Type C, DIYPNP seq Megasquirt
Mx-3 2.5 V6 Turbo 291 BHP 251 lbft @ 8psi - Retired due to rust and back at uni
View Worklog
MX-3.com
Site Administrator

Post by MX-3.com »

Yes, this group buy has been completed.

Post is being locked.

Return to “New Product Development”