RWTB...B6T Exh.Manifold

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
UnkleDuke

RWTB...B6T Exh.Manifold

Post by UnkleDuke »

WTB...Looking for a b6t exhaust manifold to plumb a VJ-11 onto my 92 RS. If anyone knows of another mani that would serve likewise, please let me know.
Cheers
No Sig
992mmx3

Re: RWTB...B6T Exh.Manifold

Post by 992mmx3 »

I'm gonna be getting rid of my old manifold here pretty soon, it has a vj-13 on it too. It'll be about a month before I sell it, its got no cracks or anything in it, its just not very pretty, you'll probably want to get it ceramic coated if you want it.<p>[ July 24, 2003: Message edited by: 992mmx3 ]</p>
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
UnkleDuke

Post by UnkleDuke »

Cool...Any idea if the manifold flange on the vj-13 is the same as the 11? I really don't need the turbo as I have one already, and I can't run much more than ten pounds anyway. I would imagine that someone on here would be more than willing to pick up the turbo.
Regardless...Let me know how much you want for the mani and for both.
Cheers.
No Sig
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Pffff $25 (plus shipping) takes it, and you can just have the vj-13, I don't have the nuts that hold up the header, nor do I have all of the parts for the turbo. I don't even know if the gaskets are coming back from jgs tools (I sent them off to get a custom header made). I can get you pics sometime soon if you really want them.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

UnkleDuke

Post by UnkleDuke »

25 bucks for a b6t exhaust manifold?
Damn right...I would like to see some pics before I totally commit, but I think we probably have a deal.
How come you were gonna get the JGS log if you have the B6T?
Anyway, you can email the pics to cmorrison@gotmail.ca instead of posting...
If you're interested in a turbo still, I got the 11 for 75 CAD at a wrecking yard (pulled it off myself with hand tools). I got an intercooler and some plumbing for free with it.
No Sig
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by UnkleDuke:
25 bucks for a b6t exhaust manifold?
Damn right...I would like to see some pics before I totally commit, but I think we probably have a deal.
How come you were gonna get the JGS log if you have the B6T?
Anyway, you can email the pics to cmorrison@gotmail.ca instead of posting...
If you're interested in a turbo still, I got the 11 for 75 CAD at a wrecking yard (pulled it off myself with hand tools). I got an intercooler and some plumbing for free with it.
<hr></blockquote><p>Lol,I'll get ya some pics ASAP man. I went with jgs and got a dump tube for an external wastegate put on and had it ceramic coated and put a t3 turbo on it. I just simply won't need the stock unit any longer is why I'll sell it to ya so cheap.<p>[ July 25, 2003: Message edited by: 992mmx3 ]</p>
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”