[GI] 3rd batch of Smoked Slim Visors

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

[GI] 3rd batch of Smoked Slim Visors

Post by fowljesse »

I have run out of the 2nd batch, and there is still interest, so, if there are at least 5 people that want them, I'll make another batch. Here's the original [FS] post, for pics, and info:
http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.ph ... lim+visors" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This time, I'll keep a list in this post.
For sure:
magiccowinuse
Leedeth
96mx-3
atlantamx3
Ryan
Rece
Flyer

Maybe:
Slimmyslim1420
Solo-ryder
colinsmx3
pattheriault

No:
Satan
Last edited by fowljesse on January 22nd, 2009, 12:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
solo_ryder

Re: [GI] 3rd batch of Smoked Slim Visors

Post by solo_ryder »

I got a buddy that might want a set. how much are they shipped to Canada?
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

They are $85 to Canada, and $82 to the U.S. and come with 3M PT1100 mounting tape.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

fowljesse wrote:No:
Satan
I don't recall saying "no"...
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
mx3boyze

Post by mx3boyze »

Flyer wrote:
fowljesse wrote:No:
Satan
I don't recall saying "no"...
Your name is Satan? lol
mx3boyze

Post by mx3boyze »

Hey Jesse, How much would you charge me for just the tape for the visors, I want to repaint my visors a different color and will need some more of the tape when I take them off.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Well, I think you can reuse the tape, if you keep it clean. You can heat them up with a hair dryer to take them off, find a bunch of stickers, and use the backing to stick onto your tape, and then reapply them when you're done painting them..
If that doesn't work, I'll sell you some more of the tape. You can get it at auto parts stores, but it's pretty expensive. I don't remember how much. It may be more cost effective to not pay shipping... I buy it at about $1/ foot, when I get about 200 feet. It takes about 8 feet, so that'd be $8 my cost.
So, how about $10 plus shipping? Check your parts store, and see how much it is there.
projectzemx3

Post by projectzemx3 »

this is just for the smoked visors? or is black still available? ill take care of my priorities first but i do hate sitting out in the rain and not being able to open the windows.... i wont have that problem until spring. but i am interested in these. how long will you be selling these for? ill pick some up on a later date.
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!
96mx-3

Post by 96mx-3 »

i thought i herd these were cheaper second time around :D lol :D
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Put me down as maybe. My friend will proly get a set
rece

Post by rece »

I would like a set please.
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

As`will I
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Can you put me in for a MAYBE... and can we keep this on the LOW... don't want the g/f to see (can't buy anymore car parts saving for house)..... :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

:lol: Sure, thing fellows.

I wish they could be cheaper. If I thought about my time, and gas, etc.. I'd be sad. I don't want to know how it evens out. I lost my 3M tape supplier, so that costs me more now.
I'm into trades, though, but there isn't much I need anymore in that price range.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

projectzemx3 wrote:this is just for the smoked visors? or is black still available? ill take care of my priorities first but i do hate sitting out in the rain and not being able to open the windows.... i wont have that problem until spring. but i am interested in these. how long will you be selling these for? ill pick some up on a later date.
These are the smoked ones. I have a few black ones, that I sell for people to paint.
It looks like there's enough interest, so I'll be selling these (smoked ones) until they run out.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”