Good Body Kits

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Cosmas

Good Body Kits

Post by Cosmas »

Hey all,

I'm looking around for some RELIABLE body kit Mfgs. I was looking at KGS Engineering and their stock. Does anyone have any opinions of this supplier? Or perhaps knows of any others around Dallas area?
Thanks.

-Cosmas.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Good Body Kits

Post by mitmaks »

Reliable body kits? What are you talking about? You probably mean quality body kit? There's no such thing as reliable body kit, once it breaks.... :crying:
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Cosmas

Post by Cosmas »

Notice how I said: "RELIABLE body kit Mfgs"

By that I'm talking about the manufacturers themselves. Has anyone ever dealt with any that were screwy or swindling? I'm trying to get a clear idea of where I can buy from and feel safe/secure. I know that there are a lot of places out in Cali, but I've read around the forums a bit and I know that some users have been burned.

In terms of quality, yes I know they're all sh17. Every one of them has a Dura-Lavo-Ultra-flex technology that is the latest and the greatest, but at the end of the day it all shatters when you rear end someone.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

that's not true, fx designs used to have very good quality body kits compared to others. Not sure how they quality is now. Nowadays other companies resell someone else's products
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Cosmas

Post by Cosmas »

Fair enough. I just saw some videos of Extreme Dimensions throwing a bumper against a tree.... and it held.
Still, I'm just trying to find out if anyone has traded with these companies. I know MOST of you have kits on.
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Cosmas wrote:Fair enough. I just saw some videos of Extreme Dimensions throwing a bumper against a tree.... and it held.
Still, I'm just trying to find out if anyone has traded with these companies. I know MOST of you have kits on.
Not true, most of the don't have kits!

With kit's it's not so much Quality is fitment... and MOST kits fit like poo! Mine fit like garbage and was from a good company, I wanted to throw it out but I spend alot of hours getting it to fit! But keep in mind it's a 15 yr old car and the molds loose there shape.
If you want a kit that won't break get a urathane kit but then it's big money!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Appearance”