FS 93 RS 5 speed black

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
nerd racing
Supporting Member

FS 93 RS 5 speed black

Post by nerd racing »

I've been driving it since may and the car runs great and has never let me down, but I found another car that I've been looking for since I wrecked my last one. The car has 223K miles, I'm not sure what is original and what isn't. It will need some CV shaft seals, I have them, just haven't installed them. Brand new KYB GR2's, rear installed and new rear strut mounts. Also new rear brakes and wheel bearings. I also changed the plugs, wires, cap, and rotor not that long ago. I have also changed the valve cover and had the dealer install a new passenger seat belt track. The car no longer has a spoiler, I needed some extra cash so they had to go. There are almost new mud and snows all the way around, and the rears are studded. I'd like to get $900 out of it. That's less than I have in it, including what I paid for it. I live in Western NY south of buffalo. PM me on arranging a test drive and to come check it out!

pics:

Let me know!
nerd racing
Supporting Member

Re: FS 93 RS 5 speed black

Post by nerd racing »

I have a local buyer, finally! I'm going to be driving and customizing my old 1981 Dodge D150 short box 4 speed!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”