Good paint shop in the GTA?

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Mad Cow

Good paint shop in the GTA?

Post by Mad Cow »

What is a good shop that sells paint in the GTA? As close to the Bloor & Keele area as possible. I remember I went to one all the way in Mississauga with a friend a while ago, but I forgot where it was, or even what it was called. I need to get some factory code Z1 (Tropical Emerald Metallic) paint to touch up some parts of the body before I repaint it completely.
KLZE-ed '94 RS/'92 GS hybrid -- It's complicated :lol: -- Now somebody's winter beater
1999 Audi A4 2.8Q -- New ride
thebonestockkid

Re: Good paint shop in the GTA?

Post by thebonestockkid »

NAPA in Brampton @ Kennedy/Queen will sell you factory paint along with any activator, reducer and clear coat you might need along with it. It's out of your way I guess, I'm not sure if any other NAPA's do this or not, worth looking into though.
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

Hmm, I never knew NAPA had paints. I have one not too far from me but it didn't look like they had paint from when I was there.
KLZE-ed '94 RS/'92 GS hybrid -- It's complicated :lol: -- Now somebody's winter beater
JayJ

Post by JayJ »

You know the cost for the painting?
~ Live Life To Love It Don't Love To Hate It ~
- 1995 Mx-3 Precidia -- Current State -- Semi Fixed Deer hit!
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

At this point I just want to touch up the missing chips, I'll worry about repainting later.
Rachelle

Post by Rachelle »

NAPA will mix whatever paint you want pretty much, but if you want a shop to do it, then there is a really good place in Maple, at keele and teston, called west york auto collison. Ive had all my cars done there, and even a motorcycle, and Tony (the owner) did an amazing job, for a lot cheaper then any other place ive been too!!!
2010 Mazdaspeed 3
1993 Mazda MX-3
Like us on facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/davewoodmazdapage

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”