WANTED! Indiglo Gauges

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
jcallahan

WANTED! Indiglo Gauges

Post by jcallahan »

Does anyone have indiglo gauges for a 1992 MX-3? Ones that light up either green or blue, with white faces...let me know...Im looking to buy
Bri94GS

Re: WANTED! Indiglo Gauges

Post by Bri94GS »

i saw a set on ebay this morning
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
drewhodson3

Post by drewhodson3 »

You also could go to WWW.PROCARPARTS.COM thats where i got mine...<p>drew
mdavis

Post by mdavis »

You guys really should know about CorkSport... :) <p>www.corksport.com<p>They have them - green/blue switchable. I have them myself and if I may say som, they are awsome. :)
GS-R SE
Fixin's
mdavis

Post by mdavis »

You guys really should know about CorkSport... :) <p>www.corksport.com<p>They have them - green/blue switchable. I have them myself and if I may say som, they are awsome. :)
GS-R SE
Fixin's
mdavis

Post by mdavis »

GS-R SE
Fixin's
mdavis

Post by mdavis »

GS-R SE
Fixin's
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

i dont know, there are dome poeple here that are boycotting CorkSport<p>How about SpeedHut, thats where i got my guages from...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
MX-3 for Me

Post by MX-3 for Me »

Just get them off of ebay- thats where i got mine. Work like a charm :D

Post by Guest »

whats up guys
I was wondering if someone could help me with installing the face guages.
I have tried 3 time and all 3 time I have broken the gas and temperature nedlle's. Does anyone know the trick?
UnkleDuke

Post by UnkleDuke »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Nd4SpdSe:
i dont know, there are dome poeple here that are boycotting CorkSport<p>How about SpeedHut, thats where i got my guages from...<hr></blockquote><p>I think speedhut even has em' in kph...you'd think I would take a second to look seeing as I have to have connectivity as I submit this...interesting.
No Sig
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Ebay gauges. They look awesome, good quality, and are easy as a mofo to install.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
drewhodson3

Post by drewhodson3 »

the trick to installing the guages, is on the gas and temp needles, have them point straight down, then it slides right on....i broke my gas one and had the dealership do it, and thats how they said they put it on.<p>drew
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

corksport sucks...they have zero customer service (this is after you place an order), take forever to send stuff out, and their prices are way too high for most of their stuff!! Especially gauges!<p>I bought my reverse indiglo gauges for $27 shipped off ebay. They are blue/green interchangable, with a dimmer switch, and look AWESOME. Good quality, low price, they are the same gauges procarparts and speedhut sells, as well as corksport. You can choose, silver reverse, reverse EL (what i have), or the typical indiglo that everyone has.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
MX-3 for Me

Post by MX-3 for Me »

Awe, that sounds all too familiar to me. When I got my brother to install my gauges for me he busted off the fuel and temp needles also. How did you recalibrate them? My thinking is that I'm going to need to buy a new gauge cluster. Do I? or is there another solution?
They didnt automatically recalibrate on their own when i started the car up...they just went all nuts and pointed in wierd directions...like well past the full mark and well past the hot mark.
Any suggestions?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”