[GI] 94 RS with 2nd gen BP swap

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
shameem
Supporting Member

[GI] 94 RS with 2nd gen BP swap

Post by shameem »

I am thinking about selling my beloved RS. It has 2nd gen BP swap with ATX. It runs and drives great. I also swapped the ECU and harness - so it is partly OBD2 - you can connect a laptop (with the appropriate chip) and read realtime data from ECU. It has keyless entry and power window mods. It has a banged up hood (front part is slightly dented & curled). The driver seat is beginning to tear up on the edge. The muffler would have to be replaced.
It has about 200K miles on the body and about 70k on the engine - it came with a canadian cluster and i replaced it with an american cluster - so the mileage is approximate (I am actually thinking about putting the canadian cluster back on to avoid registration issues).

This is an old picture

This is the engine it has

I will put up more current pictures soon.

So what do you guys think would be a fair price and is anyone interested?
eyezpinned

Re: [GI] 94 RS with 2nd gen BP swap

Post by eyezpinned »

what atx tranny did you use for your swap? ive been dying to do this to my car (i have to drive w/ hand controls so it actually HAS to be atx) any insight much appreciated
93 rs: tokico struts & eibach springs, 15' rota gt3s, cf hood & gas lid, 2.5' exhaust w high-flow cat, tranny cooler, reupholstered seats, custom black interior, chrome miata handles, momo wheel & ebrake, spyder black projector lights w hid, altezzas, clear corners/sides, eclipse 8454 hu, diamond hex components w/ 3-way add-on & an re se 15' powered by 300/2v2 & 500/1 jl slash amps, corksport mazdaspeed bumper, euro mini sideskirts, fresh paint

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”