92 needs neon but I got problems

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
93mxrgs

Re: 92 needs neon but I got problems

Post by 93mxrgs »

NEONS ARE THE LAST THING U SHOULD DO TO YOUR CAR... get sum other exterior mods. otherwise ur gonna look like a dumb a-- on ur local strip.. ur the kinda people we all laugh at.. stock car, with neons LOL WTF.. get sum rims er sumthin first
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
Wild T

Post by Wild T »

Sorry dang, I ask for help and get flamed. <P>1. I don't got the cash to put in 1,000 bucks in new rims and tires<P>2. Ground Effects are too expensive too<P>I'm waiting to drop a probe engine in it but yet again I don't have the cash. I figure get the cheap stuff now then once I get out of high school save even more seriously after I get a better job and buy the big stuff.
HeyIt'sJoBo

Post by HeyIt'sJoBo »

Hey guys, take er easy. The kid's god a point. Remember when you were 16? Hell, I was 16 a year ago. It's pretty tough for us young guys to do some of the mods you guys do. Luckily I work at a pulp mill and make a little bit of money to put some performance mods in, but at 16, especially in Canada, we can't pick up too many good jobs. McDonald's would probably be the easiest.<P>If you add underglow, maybe do a few things to your interior. Vinyl up your dash or put some LED's in your vents. Maybe some hood scoops. Just paint bomb them. You can get a can at a mixing store for cheap. I do understand what these guys are saying though. It looks a little retarded with only Underglow. Just don't drive around the older guys who actually have faster cars and flash the neon ;) You'll get your a-- kicked.<P>I say throw the neon on... maybe there are plates underneath that you can take off. I for one haven't even looked under my 94' GS. I have no room. Only driven it for 20 minutes since insurance was up. (moving insurance. 800KM trip to get in and by the time it was here since my dad stayed a night in Vancouver, Insurance was done.)<P>Throw on the neon and get some interior things done. Tint it out. That's what us young ricers do ;)<P>I know it didn't help. Maybe just a confidence booster or something ;)
...and for those 10 seconds or less... I drink the beer.
codyhoover

Post by codyhoover »

for your info 93mxrgs, i had ICW rims, cork sports mazdaspeed bodykit, clear lenses, spoiler, vent guards, mazdaspeed emblems, double layer 20% tint, blue corner and side marker lights, and blue underbody neon(i was in SC where they dont care about blue lighting). that doesnt even start drivetrain/engine. so dont start talking about looking like an idiot. i'll post picts in a day or so
-Cody
Green '92 GS
140db on 1 12"
errorcode

Post by errorcode »

I guess i don't get it...if the guy wants neon without dropping the cash into other things first, why not? it's not rice in my book if it doesn't screw with performance...say, like hacksawing your springs to lower it. i'm alittle bit past 16, but i remember it pretty well. All i wanted was a car that looked sweet and catch some girls eyes. The mx-3 already looks pretty sweet and with neon it looks sweeter. its highschool, not the track. i say go for it if it makes ya happy
Wild T

Post by Wild T »

Thanks code, I'm not dragging it on the local strip. I've thought about it cuz most races in Wichita, KS suck but oh well. I'm still saving for some other stuff.
codyhoover

Post by codyhoover »

heres the pics of my old car before and after my encounter with some dumb blond in a jeep. :mad:<P><A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mx3cody" TARGET=_blank>null</A>
-Cody
Green '92 GS
140db on 1 12"
Wild T

Post by Wild T »

Hummina Hummina! Like the rims buddy.
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

Cody - was she hot? :D<P>I'm a typical guy - if a girl does something wrong, I don't say a damn thing. <P>I think the little bit of drool coming out the side of my mouth scares 'em off though...that'll teach 'em not to touch my car again ;)
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

Forgot to ask - what kind of side skirts are those cody?
codyhoover

Post by codyhoover »

unfortunatly she was not hot. :(<P>they are the cork sport mazdaspeed sideskirts. $150 for both
-Cody
Green '92 GS
140db on 1 12"

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”