boostedmx is for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
timpronk

Re: boostedmx is for sale

Post by timpronk »

has this engine setup actually run in the mx3 in its current state? If so any dyno charts? <p>Please set up a link to the photos so we can all see and enjoy this fine setup.<p>Thanks.
Tim
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Why didn't you sell this 6 months ago dang it? I would have taken the entire car, and no, I'm not joking. :(
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

well im still debating on selling the engine without the car. it was kinda built around it and it would suck to be stuck with a rolling chassis. and to answer some questions, this engine will fit into any year or model mx3. no dyno numbers have been accomplished because of bad standalone. after that i lost all interest and started racing in the local dirt series here in ny. car is 90% complete and would finish it for the 12k i am selling it for and give you a running car no matter how you want it setup. i feel this would be the better way of doing things for me and for the buyer. i have had a couple offers at 10 grand and some trades and im not sayin this is firm but be reasonable with me and ill work with you. this car will win races when finished. im 90% sure it is capable of a 10 sec pass. try to build a drag car for under that. i tried to keep it to the point where it would be able to drive around on the street with a couple of changes it would be street legal. email me with more questions and il try to respond to all of you.
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

bump
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

Theres no way i could ever afford it, but can we see pictures or this beast?! it must be awsome!
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

bump for you
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”