Worst speeding tickets

Off-Topic Discussions
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Worst speeding tickets

Post by Ryan »

Thread resurrection!

I just spent half an hour reading this whole thing. Interesting stories.

My only experince was the town cop chasing me down after me and my buddy were playing around town. Always under the speed limit, but we never slowed down for corners. Brand new asphalt and my old hard tires, they sqealed quite a bit. I wasn't wearing a shirt at the moment and I left my licence and registration back at home (a block and a half away at this point) and he just yelled, asked me if I had any weapons in the car... no ticket, just lots of yelling and threatening. Using vehicle as a weapon was the most rediculous threat. Unneccesary noise I would have taken, but so is a sneeze. He's really a douch bag by reputation. I have to agree :)

What ticks me off is the 50 year old guy speeding through town in his black vert mustang, up and down res with kids in the car. No one yells at him.

Just because I'm a kid, people treat me like I'm retarded, espeicially egotistical persons like cops.... That really ticks me off.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

now this is my kinda thread :lol:
my first "infraction" occured when i was 16, had an 85 firebird and was showin it off for some freinds, buried the needle , was doin aproximatley 160-170 in a 50 zone (stupid i know) when a chinese guy in a lexus suv pulled out infront of me, i slowed down for the most part before i hit him, tires were locked up and i slid for about 10 houses before hitting him, pushed his gas tank in a foot. was charged with no insurance, no liscence, careless, unauthorized use of plates.
then a year later when i got my g1, i got a ticket for doin 80 in a 50 while driving my moms grand am (female cop, badge came with testicals)..my next ticket was about 10 months later after getting my g2, again for doin 80 in a 50...i was racing my brothers blazer with my monte carlo, luckily i was slowin down wen the cop radar'd me :lol: ...i went ticket free for quite a while after..since i was payin 650 a month for insurance, and had to attend some mandatory group meeting for people with at risk liscences..then a week after getin mx3, i get nailed for, again, 80 in a 50, and failure to show front liscence plate.
ImageImageImageImage
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

My first ticket was with my mother in my 89 Civic. 100km/h in an 80km/h zone. I thought it was a 100 zone, but that wasn't until the next corner. Oops. At least I'd slowed down from 120 before the lady clocked me.

I have had a few warnings. Once for failure to stop at a stop sign, which I had stopped at... Once for failure to display a front plate, and once for failure to display accurate insurance expiry tags.

In Victoria, I was in a head-on collision while returning from an auto parts delivery run. I was given a $486 dollar ticket for driving without due care and attention. The officer did not sign the ticket, and when I had recovered my life enough to be able to pay the fine, I found that the charge had been cancelled.

My most recent infraction, the officer claimed I was speeding at 131km/h. I don't believe I was going that fast, but reduced it to 'disobey traffic control device.' The next day I bought a sportbike that can reach the speed I was supposedly going in about 5 seconds. Surprisingly I haven't gotten any tickets with it yet, though a patrol car turned around and followed me after he saw me pass my gf. I probably didn't turn his radar on in time to record my speed, because he never actually pulled me over.
Cody
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

hey my first ticket was 1 month after i had my g2's i got clocked at 146 in a 90 km/h zone in my grandma's pontiac firefly convertible 3 cyl 1.0L lol the my second was 94 in a 60 km/h zone with my stock mx3, the third one was on main street 70 in a 50 km/h zone with my mazda and with that came a following to close ticket and i ticket for my exhaust thats all because i hated the guy in front of me and my 4th ticket was a 119 in a 60 km/h zone with my mx3 soup up and thats cause my cluster did not work and now i have my G's and i have 3 points left :?

i think thats all...

TICKETS SUCK
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

I don't think anybody is as unlucky as me, I was driving my parent's Ford Escape near my school, I took off from a stop pretty quickly (didn't even floor it) after talking to a friend who was walking down the sidewalk, I doubt that I even went past the speed limit when I saw a cop by the side of the road. I rolled through a stop sign and the cop pulled me over. Ran up to the car with his partner just yelling and swearing. Told me to get the registration and insurance, I couldn't find it quickly because the glovebox was a mess, he called me a f---ing idiot because I couldn't find it in a second with him still swearing at me. His partner ran up to the passenger side of the car with his hand on his gun holster (what the hell was he trying to do, scare us?), then looked into the trunk and found a steel bar and tried to make it sound like we were going to use it as a weapon, I explained that it was for welding and he still didn't shut up. Then he took me into the back of his car, still insulting me and wrote a ticket for careless driving ($360 fine and 6 points) because apparently I got wheelspin on the start and hit a curb, which is the biggest bulls--- I've ever heard in my life, the car can't even get wheelspin on dry asphalt (I've tried) and I didn't get anywhere near a curb. He didn't even mention the stop sign, which is the only thing I actually did. :roll: And this was around a month after getting my g2.
KLZE-ed '94 RS/'92 GS hybrid -- It's complicated :lol: -- Now somebody's winter beater
1999 Audi A4 2.8Q -- New ride
havoc13

Post by havoc13 »

well my record roughly sitting at 12 tickets in 7 years been pulled over 40+ times i have always had modified cars except for currently driving a grand am till spring the worst time i can remember is doing 120 in a 40 school zone someone threw something at my car if i had of gotten caught they would have basically just executed me
Always under construction

Return to “Off-Topic”