SOLD 400+ HP turbo kit: pipes, turbo, intercooler, BOV, etc

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
se7en

Re: FS: 400+ HP turbo kit: pipes, turbo, intercooler, BOV, etc

Post by se7en »

I second that....rebel2k4 is awesome.
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
kami_no_michi

Post by kami_no_michi »

hey man i dont suppose i could buy the modified sump with the oil return line of you?? also if ur selling or know anyone selling the millenia s injecotrs i would also like them of you aswell thanks alot
Let them hate as long as they fear.
rebel2k4

Post by rebel2k4 »

I have S injectors, yes. I can sell a modified oil pan however the oil line won't work for you since my pipes are custom and yours surely put the turbo in a different location.
94 Mazda MX3 GS - 395 whp 397 ft lbs untuned on pump gas and stock KLDE 15 psi boost. now running 16 psi and E85.. numbers=? 425ish whp
04 GSXR 600- full exh, power commander 3, int turn signals, etc
98 Ford Ranger 3.0L
01 YZ250- most fun vehicle Ive ever owned.
95 Eclipse- built 420a, 60-1, megasquirt, 371 whp @ 17 psi, dsm-broken-car-curse
kami_no_michi

Post by kami_no_michi »

well im using the probinator turbo kit if it ever arrives from tornashes. i need injectors fmu and oil pan since i have the wastegate and bov with the kit. if i can buy the injectors off u thats a start but if u know anyone selling a modified pan can u point them in my direction thanks very much.
Let them hate as long as they fear.
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

Rebel2k4,

Hey there, I make it to Boulder every so often as part of my job. It looks like I will be there again in January. If the turbo set-up is still available and complete, I'd like to drive by, pick it up and pay you for it... $900? I'll take care of shipping it home on my own. It'd be cool to meet-up anyway, so I could see you car, if you are interested in that. Heck, the last time I was in Boulder (the week before the Democratic National Convention), I got lost and found myself in Loveland... so I sort of know how to get there... all I have to do is wake up late at the hotel and then try to rush to work, but turn the wrong way, and presto, I'm in Loveland.

Eric
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3
rebel2k4

Post by rebel2k4 »

Eric-

Most definitely. $900 is fair. Just keep me posted if you are still interested when the time comes along :)

I wouldn't mind meeting up either way though..
94 Mazda MX3 GS - 395 whp 397 ft lbs untuned on pump gas and stock KLDE 15 psi boost. now running 16 psi and E85.. numbers=? 425ish whp
04 GSXR 600- full exh, power commander 3, int turn signals, etc
98 Ford Ranger 3.0L
01 YZ250- most fun vehicle Ive ever owned.
95 Eclipse- built 420a, 60-1, megasquirt, 371 whp @ 17 psi, dsm-broken-car-curse
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

rebel2k4 wrote:Eric-

Most definitely. $900 is fair. Just keep me posted if you are still interested when the time comes along :)

I wouldn't mind meeting up either way though..
Well, sad news is that due to the economy, business travel has ben substantially curtailed. So it looks like I won't be able to visit/inspect the parts/buy them for the foreseeable future. But, likely, I will be back in Denver sometime in the summer. I'll look you up when I'm there.

Eric
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”