WTB rear bumper

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Rachelle

WTB rear bumper

Post by Rachelle »

Hey I have a 93 mx3 and I was wondering if anyone has a rear bumper, My is cracked beyond repair. I think someone told me that any year bumper will fir because they never changed them, so if that is the case, that anyone ill do!!!
2010 Mazdaspeed 3
1993 Mazda MX-3
Like us on facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/davewoodmazdapage
The General

Re: WTB rear bumper

Post by The General »

I have one its black, not in too bad condition shipping might be bad from here but if you interested let me know
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

phone some wrecking yards........ i saw several down in my area last week
did you try standard auto wreckers in scarborough?
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

There's a wrecker in Mississauga, get off the QEW at Cawthra, go to dundas and turn west, then turn right when you see a Canadian Tire (I can't remember the exact street at the moment) It'll be on the left right after you go under a bridge, the name of the place has "late model" in it. They have 2 red mx3s, one is in pretty much perfect condition, the other is good.
KLZE-ed '94 RS/'92 GS hybrid -- It's complicated :lol: -- Now somebody's winter beater
1999 Audi A4 2.8Q -- New ride
Rachelle

Post by Rachelle »

Mad Cow wrote:There's a wrecker in Mississauga, get off the QEW at Cawthra, go to dundas and turn west, then turn right when you see a Canadian Tire (I can't remember the exact street at the moment) It'll be on the left right after you go under a bridge, the name of the place has "late model" in it. They have 2 red mx3s, one is in pretty much perfect condition, the other is good.
really, I think Im going to check this place out I need a used rocker too lol, thanks guys!!
JWMX3 wrote: standard auto wreckers in scarborough?
Ive heard of this place, I think they are the ones that has the 50$ whatever you can carry deals all the time, although Ive never been!!!
2010 Mazdaspeed 3
1993 Mazda MX-3
Like us on facebook at
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

Rachelle wrote:
JWMX3 wrote: standard auto wreckers in scarborough?
Ive heard of this place, I think they are the ones that has the 50$ whatever you can carry deals all the time, although Ive never been!!!
$50 for whatever you can carry? :o So say you can get enough people to carry a whole mx3.... :lol:

Also, if you're going to take apart the good condition mx3 there, can you leave the interior to me? I've been slowly building up on bits and pieces, pockets can only hold so much. :(
KLZE-ed '94 RS/'92 GS hybrid -- It's complicated :lol: -- Now somebody's winter beater
1999 Audi A4 2.8Q -- New ride
Rachelle

Post by Rachelle »

Mad Cow wrote: Also, if you're going to take apart the good condition mx3 there, can you leave the interior to me? I've been slowly building up on bits and pieces, pockets can only hold so much. :(
lol yes I will, I dont want an interior in my car anyways!!
2010 Mazdaspeed 3
1993 Mazda MX-3
Like us on facebook at

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”