Custom Exhaust

New product ideas and status of new product development postings.
zzzoomx3

Re: Custom Exhaust

Post by zzzoomx3 »

as a general site update - i am now selling the following items:

intakes
carbon fiber
car audio
gps
lambo door kits
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

What is your website?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

cjthor wrote:What is your website?
click his signature yo :roll:

hey zzzoom have you dynoed your car?
jbud1291

Post by jbud1291 »

ok sounds good zoom...ill let u kno what im gonna do but it might be a while before i actually buy a kit
93 GS SE - Raspberry metallic. K8 - 2 1/4in exhaust w/Magnaflow street series muffler, Custom intake, Kyb Gr2's w/Apex springs, Full kenwood audio - SOLD
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

Mooneggs wrote:
cjthor wrote:What is your website?
click his signature yo :roll:

hey zzzoom have you dynoed your car?
lol - nice :)

no not yet - i want to
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

what intakes are you selling? i was going to buy a cheapie ebay one, but if you have a cheapie ebay one that is already modified to the mx3, I might be interested so I don't have to do the work. (I'm finding it difficult to find alot of time w/ my other projects like interior pieces, etc) Do you / can you powdercoat those valve covers?
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Cool site!
I'm interested in Carbon Fiber, but didn't see it.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

carbon fiber pieces are going to be listed soon - but right now the only mazda pieces i can get are for the Mazda 3, 6, RX8 and RX7 - i'm trying to find a supplier for other Mazdas, but its not easy - especially for the MX3 - unless its a custom job. i also have CF for Evo, BMW, Porsche, VW, 350Z and Impreza.

as for powder coating, no i cannot - but i can paint them for you.

as for the intake - i can make you an intake - just tell me what kind you want - short ram air, cold, or like what i have where it goes all the way down by the tranny.

i'll be listing shift knobs as well.

i've gotten so many suppliers this past week that i havent had time to go through everything and post yet - i will be doing that this weekend.
i also got a supplier for engines, digital cameras, car PCs, GPS and multimedia head units like the one i have in my car
taylor_matt

Post by taylor_matt »

hey just bought a 95 mx3 4cyl. trying to find some performance stuff when i came acroos this forum. I would absolutely love a nice sounding car. Unfortunately i don;t know half as much as most of these guys on here about performance parts and stuff. But i'm willing to learn. Very interested in your exhaust system . What would you suggest for my car? I don't want the average rice burner with the fart pipe hanging off that back. Something clean, performance sounding and tight. thanks!
SmoothMX3

Post by SmoothMX3 »

zzzoomx3 wrote:
as for the intake - i can make you an intake - just tell me what kind you want - short ram air, cold, or like what i have where it goes all the way down by the tranny.

Can we see the intakes you make? ... Also, what piping do you use?
93 MX-3 2.5 KLZE - KL101 \\ H&R Springs \\ Short Shifter \\ 17" ADR Rims \\ 205/40/R17 Namkang Tires \\ Millenia Manifold \\ Rockford Amp \\ Rockford 12" Sub \\
--- K8 was my gateway drug.
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

i use the same materials for intakes as any major name brand product - aluminum piping and silicon connectors. if you want to see an intake - i made the one for my car - you can see it on the trinity-motorsports.com website.

as for the exhaust systems, due to shipping costs - it will be unrealistic for me to build you an exhaust - as much as i hate to say it - because of the size and weight of the exhaust, it will cost as much to ship it as it cost to buy it. stupid, i know - but until i can find a way to ship them cheaper, i'm stuck - sorry
n8izzle
antispam: No

Post by n8izzle »

well im not sure if this thread is pretty much dead since there hasnt been no replies since last year but im hoping to see if you still manufacture the intakes and exhaust.. and if so if you were able to get the shipping prices at a reasonable cost.. i was trying to look for your website but trinity-motorsports.com doesnt seem to show any products except for some t-shirts which have some great designs and would like to get one of those as well :mrgreen: .....
Savin

Post by Savin »

Thread's dead. He no longer has an mx-3. And no, he couldn't get shipping reasonably priced. That was his issue. His business is no more I believe.
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!

Return to “New Product Development”