Pacesetter Exhaust System...for MX-3

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Wild T

Pacesetter Exhaust System...for MX-3

Post by Wild T »

Yeah I'm wanting to buy one for a '92 but I have no clue on the sound of the dang thing. So can you give me some info on where to look or tell me if you have one.<P>Thanks.
UnderConstruktion

Re: Pacesetter Exhaust System...for MX-3

Post by UnderConstruktion »

you can buy one from JCwhitney.com......it sounds good....deep tone not raspy sounding like some imports....go for it
Spending any amount of money on a Honda is about as pointless as wiping your a-- with a turd
locutus79

Post by locutus79 »

I love the sound. I reemed out the cat on mine to give it a little louder sound. Some question the reliability of them but i've had no problems for the past 1 yr i've had it. It definitly doesn't give the mx a hyper-go-kart sound. thank god. :D
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

140 bucks for a pacesetter FULL exhaust system? i always say, you get what you pay for.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Mradio

Post by Mradio »

i have one, it sounds good, and it's cheap, you can't go wrong with this, <BR>the only thing i don't like is the tip, it looks so cheap
Check out my ride and leave some feedback please!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mradio007
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

Pacesetter products are crap...it is better for performance than the stock system, but it WILL rust out on you in 2 years. <P>Im having a custom made cat-back made, for 275 bucks, all aluminized, and a stainless steel muffler, labor included. I see that as a MUCH better solution, as my current mild steel (not pacesetter) exhaust now has 2 holes in the muffler, and the tip is rusted through.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

trust protegests...he knows his stuff. if ya don't believe me, read his other posts.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”