{FS} 93 GS 5speed K8 in PA $1200

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
spiderpig17

{FS} 93 GS 5speed K8 in PA $1200

Post by spiderpig17 »

Car is Z01 paint code, has BRAND new BF Goodrich Traction TA's, Weapon R SW intake, custom exhaust, power package that works 100 percent, clutch is good, all gears work great(no grinding or slipping). But it does have 217,000+ miles on it and theres the normal dings and faded paint. Car IS inspected in PA till december 08! Ive only owned it since bout early Mayish, Ive put the tires, intake on and did some minor detailing to it. It ran BAD when I bought it as the air hose was cracked bad, but the SW intake fixed that, plus I was very gentle on her as I didnt fully trust it with the cracked hose, and it was my DD. I now have another newer car and my apartment complex dosent like it being parked and not driven daily, so I gotta sell it ASAP. I paid $950 for the car, $186 for intake and $558 for the tires, so I aint looking to rip anyone here off, just trying to get more for it then if I sell at auction. I have gutted the rear seats but might be able to locate em if you want, also have fuel filter, valve cover gaskets, and other misc parts to throw in with her. Car was getting 24 MPG city bout 28 MPG highway, and is still a blast to drive! I love the MX3 platform but have moved on to something more luxury oriented. Any Q's can be PM'd here and taken further from there, I CANT post pics as I have no camera but I will answer faithfully and Im not trying to sugarcoat it, the car aint a show winner,lol. Theres NO rust on the outside, and still has factory alloys, missing one center cap though. Also do to me being crazy busy, I cant deliver unless your real close by, maybe 30miles, and I will try to borrow a camera, but if I cant just PM me Q's bout it. Thanks for reading and may this car find a good home ASAP!
{FS}93 GS K8 5speed 217,000+ miles, gutted rear seats, factory alloys, BF Goodrich Traction TA, Z01 paint code WR SW Intake
spiderpig17

Re: {FS} 93 GS 5speed K8 in PA $1200

Post by spiderpig17 »

Bump my own post,lol. But I do gotta sell this car somewhat soon and will let anyone who comes to check it out drive it, take it to a mechanic or anything Im not trying to hide anything, cause honestly I dont know much about this paticular car.
{FS}93 GS K8 5speed 217,000+ miles, gutted rear seats, factory alloys, BF Goodrich Traction TA, Z01 paint code WR SW Intake
spiderpig17

Post by spiderpig17 »

BUMP, I will take a flat grand for the car now! I would like to get it sold sooner then later as my apartment complex is gonna start coming down on me. Im more then ready to send to the auction so, if you wanna buy it from me hassle free, PM me here and we can make a deal happen.
nerd racing
Supporting Member

Post by nerd racing »

could you send me some pics to neymanaj@alfredstate.edu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am pretty interested and I'm in Western NY so its not too far away
Mikal

Post by Mikal »

I'd also appreciate if you could send me some pics if its still for sale.

mikal9914@hotmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

If the car is still for sale, and you happen to get/have pics, I may have someone interested.
:)
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
spiderpig17

Post by spiderpig17 »

Hey like Ive said I have NO access to a camera either cell phone or digital YET. Im working on that but I have all week before I start my job, so if anyone would want to look at, or drive the car please try and meet up with me this week sometime. I could bring the car closer to Atown if need be. I might have some people here in York intrested but they might back out, so just letting people know she aint perfect looking, but shes not real bad either. Some new paint, and minor body work and shes 100 percent looking. Car also has all power options working great and plenty of new parts.
spiderpig17

Post by spiderpig17 »

IM bumping this post, still have no camera, BUT like what was said before, a little body work on front bumber/grill area and new paint and shes good as new. Im not trying to sugarcoat, Im losing lots of money on this car. But my son had it and now dosent want to drive it in this PA winter, so Im looking on here FIRST to see if anyone is SERIOUSLY intrested in this car. Im looking to sell it soon and all options are being explored in selling it, thank you and if you need PM any Q's you may have.
Ukrman

Post by Ukrman »

Unless someone lives very close to you, it will be hard to get people to drive far to look at it without seeing any pictures. I know you said you don't have a camera, but maybe can borrow one from someone, it would definitely increase your chances of selling it.
92 Mazda MX3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/ukrman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - cardomain page
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=66481 - worklog
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=72099 - feedback
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71757 - stuff for sale
http://s2.metaldamage.com/c.php?uid=159229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - biggest waste of time

spiderpig17

Post by spiderpig17 »

Im still looking to sell, Ive put an ad out in my locals, and I might have it sold so if your intrested PLEASE dont wait I cant promise It'll be here much longer. After talking to the mechanics who installed the intake for my son, they said the motors a KLDE? and thats why the SW intake wouldnt work without some extra couplings? and hoses. Im not good at cars so Im a little lost but the mechanics said its a decent car and my son just dosent know nothing about how to take care of it.
nerd racing
Supporting Member

Post by nerd racing »

If I had the $$ on me I'd take it off of your hands right now, it seems that no one wants my RS either.
spiderpig17

Post by spiderpig17 »

Well Id never buy a car from New York state, to much rust up there, Im lucky the MX3 is damn near rust free, hell the body is rust free.
MAZDASPEEDMX-3

Post by MAZDASPEEDMX-3 »

I wish i could buy this car. I dont think i need a third car though lol.
Free bumb!
2002 Subaru WRX In the process of new motor build.
1989 Honda CRX Daily driven Beater. 50MPG!!
nerd racing
Supporting Member

Post by nerd racing »

If you still have it in november when I get my returns check from the college I'll come get it off of your hands and sell mine off cheap with the BP in it that I picked up the other day.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”