Hello All,

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Sal

Hello All,

Post by Sal »

just wanted to say hi hope you guys enjoyed your summer, i havent spoken to anyone in a long while i been mia for the last while.
i just wanted to let everybody know im planning on selling my mx i think its time to move on to something bigger and spacious for a family lol (hope you get where im going with that). i would post my car specs but i dont want to make it into a selling post, so im just letting you guys know of what im doing and if you have questions just pm me. i will be posting in the for sale section soon so you can stay tuned there, or you can pm and i will let you know.

talk to you guys later
93 ZE curve neck, kl36 ecu, apex lowring springs tokico struts front and rear upper strut bars and a CAI.. still building!!
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Re: Hello All,

Post by fieromx3 »

BOOOOURNS! just cuz u got ur g/f knocked up dont mean u need a family car!! i have my kid wednesday and i told her i wont give my m3 up :D
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

fieromx3 wrote:"knocked up" :D
Geesh I just love how some guys say that...NOT!!!.............the word here is "pregnant".........

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

If I find a girl that tell me I need to sell any of my vehicles...time to find a new girl.

(I'm not saying that your situation and that's what you should do. I'm saying that I'm keeping my car and truck no matter the relationship/family situation. However...I would literally give away my Mx-3 and the Xterra if it meant getting my sister back)
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

A couple of guys that I have met..didn't like the idea of me going to these meets...........awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww too bad... :lol:

OR

Your car is too hard .. not comfortable at all...enough of this sh*t........ :laugh:

So of course they're history.......... :laugh:

DEB
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Sorry Sal for taking over your post.....

DEB
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Bun in the oven????

Ya that talk of needing a bigger car is nothing but BS. I have a family and that includes my 2.5 year old. I just don't feed them much and they fit in the back seat just fine.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

maybe his g/f isnt the one that told him to get a family car maybe hes being a man and taking that sacrifice to accomodate his new born!!!

dont worry sal i wasnt serious in my post but u dont need to get rid of ur mx3 cuz ur having a baby
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:If I find a girl that tell me I need to sell any of my vehicles...time to find a new girl.
yep..same here I agree 100% but we never know it could be sals idea to get rid of the car. I love my mx3 but its not very reliable at all and there is always something wrong with it. I can't expect much from a 14year old car. I do remember sals car was pretty bad in the rear quarter panels.maybe he wants to get something he know he can trust. You know sometimes family does come first.

Good luck to you man!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Sal

Post by Sal »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you guys are toooo funny you know i just said that as a joke im not really having a baby. but i do want to sell my car not b/c of my gf or a "baby" lol but because i want something new and bigger....i like driving the mx its fun and fast but i just want something new. and thank you deb for sticking up for me and yes family does come first even if my gf was pregnant. so if any body is interested let me know and we can work something out.
93 ZE curve neck, kl36 ecu, apex lowring springs tokico struts front and rear upper strut bars and a CAI.. still building!!

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”