Flyrtle 4.0 - West Palm Beach , Fl October 4-5th, 2008

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
hppwdn

Flyrtle 4.0 - West Palm Beach , Fl October 4-5th, 2008

Post by hppwdn »

It's about that time again. Flyrtle is back!!! Since Moroso is under construction
all year we're swapping out the track meet for other fun activities.

Here's the deal for this year:

Saturday October 4th
We're spending Saturday shooting at each other Paintball style followed by a Poker Tournament and general all around house party complete with Wii at our very inviting house in West Palm Beach. "The 12 second KL household"

Sunday October 5th
Flyrtle Car Meet and BBQ at Okeeheelee park. This will mark the 4th year we've been at Okeeheelee. It's proved to be an ideal place with great facilities, capacity and atmosphere.

Hotel Info:
For out of town attendees I've secured a group rate at a hotel very close to Okeeheelee park. We've stayed there at all the past Flyrtles and it's been great.

The rate is $89.95 per night. It's valid until Sept 4th 2008, after that it will go to whatever full price is at that time.

To book a room call the Holiday Inn @ 800-325-8193 and mention Flyrtle to receive the discounted rate. It's valid for October 3rd and October 4th.

Painball Details
Paintball will be $35. That includes everything you need (gun, gear, field rental, air, etc) and enough paint to get you through the first couple rounds. After that we can buy more paint as needed.
Paintball will be prepaid as I have to pay for everything at once to get the rate. Paypal $35 to sweetrecords@hotmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and include your screen name/msg board and real name. I'll keep a list of who's going/paid up. If you're interested in doing paintball PM me or post in the thread and I'll add you to the list of paintballers.

If anyone wants to stroll down memory lane I finally made a Flyrtle Myspace and put the pics from all the meets up there. http://www.myspace.com/flyrtle" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here's a link to the official thread on PT
http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701257350" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
NSCRA 2009 FWD Drag Radial Finalist
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video
As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.
hppwdn

Re: Flyrtle 4.0 - West Palm Beach , Fl October 4-5th, 2008

Post by hppwdn »

T-Shirt info:
The tshirt design is completed and I found a company to make the shirts for a much better price than what we usually get. As a result I'll have them available for advance purchase and a few leftovers available the day of the meet.

Shirts will be $12 in advance. Please pay by the same method as in the paintball section above and don't forget to include your size.

I will have a minimal amount available for sale the day of the meet. I have to pay a setup fee to run the shirts so there will be only one run. Make sure to get yours in advance to guarantee you get one.

Here's a link to the shirts. It's a front/back design.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
DJGypsy

Post by DJGypsy »

in for the meet on the 5th! who wants to caravan from bithlo like we did in 2007?
-Dan
(SOLD) '94 RS, rebuilt B6 DOHC engine & cyl head, ACT clutch, e-bay CAI, 2 1/4" exhaust, wide open resonator w/ stock muffler, H&R springs, Tokico HPs, front strut tower brace, KVR drilled rotors w/ carbon fiber pads, Falken tires, Impostor lightweight wheels, Kenwood & MTX sound.

straights are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers.
hppwdn

Post by hppwdn »

Flyrtle Shirt Deadline is Here
The deadline for shirts is the end of the week. I need everyone to get their paypal in asap. If we don't get enough preorders there won't be any shirts at all.

At $12 per shirt it shouldn't be too hard to round up the cash.

Paypal $12 per shirt, your PT Name, and Shirt Size to sweetrecords@hotmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; so I can get your shirts ordered.

Return to “MX-3 Meets”