More people should move to Knoxville

Mazda Mx-3 owners in the southeastern states.
sk8erdude802

More people should move to Knoxville

Post by sk8erdude802 »

We need more East Tennessee MXers.....Im lonely here in knoxville.

Steve-O
93' MX-3 GS SE ZE - Sold to Acheron1502! SOLD!!!

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
^^^^^ Click on image for my work log ^^^^^
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: More people should move to Knoxville

Post by mitmaks »

hey i was there last year man! I liked area. I was even thinking about buying a lot there and have a summer/winter house there lol. I dont think I could stand high summer humidity there but I probably could take a winter vacation over there. Hang on in there man!
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

The summers not bad here!!! its just not like the summers your used to. Ive said it before but I think if I keep my MX-3 Im going to start putting MX-3.com flyers on peoples MX-3.

Steve-O

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

sk8erdude802 wrote:The summers not bad here!!! its just not like the summers your used to. Ive said it before but I think if I keep my MX-3 Im going to start putting MX-3.com flyers on peoples MX-3.

Steve-O
you must be used to 90% humidity then :) It gets pretty hot over here also but humidity isnt that bad
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Yeah true

MyFeedBackThread
miessau0

Post by miessau0 »

Knoxville is quite a place: somehow, the interstate has been under construction for the duration of my life. A five minute drive in any direction from any point will take one past the slums to upscale neighborhoods with no distinct boundaries. Our summers are miserably hot; so humid, one could break a sweat at sunrise. The winters are mild, I haven't seen a substantial snow fall in four years. Tennessee football seems to dominate everyone's mind even in the off season; not a good place to be if you don't like the color orange. Individuals from all walks of life wander the streets, and everyone seems to drive a Honda.

Our gas seems to be cheaper than the surrounding areas, and most of the time there's something to do. It's a great place to live.
95 RS
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Well put! I havent been on here since I sold the fast MX-3. When did you come around? If you need anything of my parts car your welcome to it for dirt cheap. I still havent managed to sent it to the crusher. Ive got a box for two 12's I built that I built. Its pretty much awesome.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

You should move here to stumptown!
(Great skateboarding!)
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
npspears

Post by npspears »

Hey knoxville mx-3ers. I actually live in Jefferson City but I put it as Knoxville so people will have an idea. Just so you know I have a 94 RS and currently I am finishing up my rebuild project. Should be done sometime in August.
1992mx3

Post by 1992mx3 »

that's a shame, I moved to Maryville a year ago and finaly got my MX-3 down here. not very many owner's around here by me. there's a white one that looks like it's going to fall apart any second but other than that, that's it.
1992 MX-3 GS in work.
2006 speed6, Wife say's i can't work on it.
2004 GSX-R 1000 Mat Mladin Replica
2006 toyota tacoma
1995 MX-6 in pieces almost ready for the junk yard, To much body damage.
redmxlookin4turbo

Post by redmxlookin4turbo »

it's cool im lonely in so cal too ive posted like a million times to set up a meet (ok thats a complete exaggeration)

Return to “SouthEast Mazda Owners Club”