Custom Exhaust

New product ideas and status of new product development postings.
zzzoomx3

Custom Exhaust

Post by zzzoomx3 »

i am now building custom exhaust systems for MX3's - they are welded, complete and only require 4 bolts to install. they can come in any diameter size you need - including 2.5" - with catalytic converters or just a straight pipe. Cost is $250.
pics coming later today...
Last edited by zzzoomx3 on August 18th, 2008, 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
onlytrueromeo

Re: Custom Exhaust

Post by onlytrueromeo »

^ I wish I knew about this before I bought all my parts :-P I still have to get mine welded together.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

im interested, stainless steel and mandrel bent?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

stainless steel, custom fit for your car, following original stock bends or custom to be more straight, both use a Thrush Turbo muffler - not fart cans - the sound is incredibly, quiet and the performance is awesome - i have the prototype on my car and its very very nice. i hope to get a sound sample within the next couple of days. i'll need to know if you want exact factory fit for lowered cars or custom straight fit for stock suspension cars. the difference is the height clearance. i would suggest anyone with a ZE or high horsepower car to go with 2.5" and those with 4 cylinder cars to go with 1.5-2" exhaust. as i said - they come complete - all you have to do is bolt up to the header pipe or catalytic converter and then bolt the muffler on and you're done. satisfaction guaranteed.
neli_nael

Post by neli_nael »

$250 shipped?
94 mx3 rs
92 mx3 gs curved neck klze SOLD
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I'd buy it from you but the issue of shipping such a long item has me wondering? Can you get a shipping rate to Canada? A mandrel bent welded one piece 2.5 inch system complete with Cat is $370 at a custom shop I went to so your price is very good.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

i will need to get an exact price for you with a cat - i apologize for not clarifying this earlier - i was just so excited about being able to do this for us MX3'ers...i will come up with a pricing sheet today - including shipping - items such as this will usually be shipped UPS ground - it doesnt weight very much, but the length - like you said - is what makes it more expensive to ship...along with the pricing sheet - will be drawing to show the design of each exhaust system, since there are 2 different ones available. i'm glad to see there's an interest in these - i can assure you - you wont be disappointed with the performance and the quiet. infact, i would say my ZE performs much better now with this exhaust - and even when you get on it - its not all loud and farty - but it gives the nicest little rumble...
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Make sure you request authorization from Jeff @ phpbb@mx-3.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; before selling.
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

Custommx3 wrote:Make sure you request authorization from Jeff @ phpbb@mx-3.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; before selling.
email sent
redmxlookin4turbo

Post by redmxlookin4turbo »

can i get a 2 in this weekend???
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

redmxlookin4turbo wrote:can i get a 2 in this weekend???
get a 2" exhaust? you want it by this weekend or you want to put a order in? remember guys - these are custom, hand made, so it takes me a day or so to get them put together, after i get all the specs from you.

i do have a PRELIMINARY price list here - but PLEASE keep in mind, that it WILL change as i get an exact pricing on the piping materials...right now i'm having to buy them retail and i'm looking for a wholesaler - so if anything, i'm trying to get prices down and not up - but if you have any questions about pricing - PLEASE ASK ME FIRST BEFORE COMMITTING TO ANYTHING!

PLUS - i HAVE NOT been authorized as of yet to sell these things on here - so....PM me and we will 'take it outside' if necessary :P

thanks for all the interest - i hope more will come -

btw - i know the welds look like crap in the pics - that's due to a combination of things and NOT indicative of the quality you will get on your kit...
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

im going to be building a kit this weekend and putting it up on eBay - just an FYI ;)
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

have sent 2 emails to the admin, in the past week or so, for authorization have not gotten a reply yet - anyway you could help me out, please, Custommx3?
The General

Post by The General »

sounds sick man, what about that sound, Id love to hear it
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

im trying to get a good sound sample - but not having much luck - will try again this weekend...i will be making a kit also this weekend and putting it up on eBay or here in the for sale section or both

Return to “New Product Development”