[FS] my mx-3 and goodies ,performance rebuild kit

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
fromtornashes

Re: [FS] my mx-3 and goodies ,performance rebuild kit

Post by fromtornashes »

PLEASE EMAIL ME AS IT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET A HOLD OF ME! fromtornashes@gmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RIP Matt
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Hey, I havn't heard from ya. Did everything ship out OK?
kami_no_michi

Post by kami_no_michi »

hey man i tried emailing u and u havent responded. i bought the turbo kit off u like over a month ago and u haven sent me an email telling me its bin shipped out or anything.??

could u just get in contact with me and tell me wots going on.
Let them hate as long as they fear.
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Hey I havn't heard from you or received my parts...there is NO EXCUSE FOR YOU TO TAKE MONEY FROM PAYPAL AND SPEND IT ON ANYTHING ELSE BUT SHIPPING THE ITEM. Lets not turn this into another Dan Myers debacle.
SmoothMX3

Post by SmoothMX3 »

Is this guy even a trusted seller?
I've noticed this alot on these forums. Hope you guys get your items or money back.

Smooth
93 MX-3 2.5 KLZE - KL101 \\ H&R Springs \\ Short Shifter \\ 17" ADR Rims \\ 205/40/R17 Namkang Tires \\ Millenia Manifold \\ Rockford Amp \\ Rockford 12" Sub \\
--- K8 was my gateway drug.
se7en

Post by se7en »

When will you guys learn....always get the sellers parents number before you send them money....

In this guys case though, he is adopted I think, so that wouldn't work...(work number maybe?)

I can do some research for you'all if you want....I got danny myers parents phone number, and got him to send me my shiz when he tried to rip me off.

EDIT: also, I noticed that he has logged into his myspace page today, so he is obviously not dead or too busy to email you guys.
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
SmoothMX3

Post by SmoothMX3 »

Whatever works, I guess.
Stalk em!
93 MX-3 2.5 KLZE - KL101 \\ H&R Springs \\ Short Shifter \\ 17" ADR Rims \\ 205/40/R17 Namkang Tires \\ Millenia Manifold \\ Rockford Amp \\ Rockford 12" Sub \\
MgXs3

Post by MgXs3 »

i bought a fmu from him and it didnt get it for two weeks but he told me his gf didnt know which items to send to who so she just didnt send them, Im trying to contact him agian for the rebuild kit but no luck as of now.
92 Blaze Red MAZDA Mx3 <GS> ZE, millenia manifold. gutted interior, filled mounts, fidanza fw, act 6puck.
kami_no_michi

Post by kami_no_michi »

well ive tried to contact him on numerous occasions and he isnt replying. so ive reported him to both ebay and paypal. if i do not receive an email in the next week or so i will put a claim from paypal against him and i hope admins ban him from the site. i think its totally unacceptable and its a shame because the majority of people on this site all aim to help eachother as much as possible. i.e monnegges se7en etc and incidents like this just ruin the reputation of the site.

ive been waiting for this turbo kit for nearly 2 months now. he did say it might take 2-3 weeks cus of shipping but after the second week i sent him lots of email's enquiring on the turbo kit and he has yet to respond to any of them.
SmoothMX3

Post by SmoothMX3 »

If you have'nt got it yet, I'm guessing you won't get it. That's just the thing on these forums man. These chances some are willing to take. Trusting people like this is my last option, which with a decent amount of money, I probally won't make a transaction. To anyone who reads this... Be careful who you trust on here. Ask around about people that are selling on these forums. Most of you know who are the people that are on these forums non-stop and always doing buisness with people.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

how many have not received parts from this person as of today?
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

I have not.
kami_no_michi

Post by kami_no_michi »

well i received an email today regarding the turbo kit he has had some personal problems and he seems to think it should be shipped out at the 15th november :( not sure wot to do.
se7en

Post by se7en »

Well, at least you got some sort of response...
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
kami_no_michi

Post by kami_no_michi »

well the guy reckons he will send me the item on the 15th of november conviently my request for action from ebay and paypal ends next week so ive spoken to both sites and made them aware of the situation. they said if the product does not arrive by the said date they will take the matter further.

just wondering has the seller got in contact with anyone else regarding items they pair for and still havent recived?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”